Part 4

"Goodness, I don't miss that," Fey said. Willow and Prezioso laughed. "You are the master at sneaking up on people, you know that, right? How do you do it with a baby too?"

"Yep, that's why I do it. And let's just say I know how to keep the baby asleep. Willow, it's time to head home as it's almost your bedtime," I said then I took Willow's hand and walked over to Alby and Chuck. We walked back as it was about a 30-minute walk back. We ate dinner. I helped Willow change into her favorite PJs and helped her brush her teeth. While Alby took care of Robert, put him to bed, and got ready for bed himself.

"Why don't you get yourself ready for bed and I tuck them in," Alby said.

"Okay," I responded, kissing him on the cheek and got ready. Once done I heard both Chuck and Willow ask Alby to tell them how we met from Chuck's room. Then he put on Nancy Mulligan by Ed Sheeran. I walked over leaning on the door frame listening to him sing.

When the song was done Willow and Chuck fell asleep. Alby picks Willow up and I put Chuck under his covers then kiss the top of his head. Then we both took Willow to her room and tucked her in. We both kissed the top of her head and went to bed ourselves.

"You know what," I said.

"What?" Alby asked.

"I love our little family," I said with a smile on my face.

"Me too," Alby said. Then I placed my head on his chest. While falling asleep to him rubbing circles on my back.

-The next morning-

I woke up nice and early and made waffles with chocolate chips in them. While I was making the waffles Alby came in and chopped up some strawberries and bananas. When the waffles were cooking I made some homemade whipped cream. Once I was on the last two Willow and Chuck came in with mouths drooling.

"Your mouths are drooling," I said with my back to them.

"How did you know?" Chuck asked.

"Us moms have this power to know everything about their children," I stated.

"No, they don't," Willow sassed.

"Haha, I knew she had sass Alby. I won that bet," I said, and Alby groaned while I smiled at him. Chuck and Willow laughed at us.

"Can we go over to Prezioso's house?" Willow asked once her plate was clean.

"I don't know honey, they might be asleep still," I said.

"No, Prez said he would wake them up early," she said. I sighed.

"Okay fine. But we have to grab some other people too," I said.