Part 5

-50 minutes later-

Gally knocked on the door of Newt and Fey's treehouse.

"Come in!" Newt called from inside, and all of the Gladers, Brenda, Jorge, Alby and I, our kids, and Uncle Phil walked in.

"I guess I'm gonna need some more pancakes," Fey said, and we all laughed.

"Oh no, we already ate before we came. I don't know about Chuck though. I swear, he could eat a cow," I said, whispering the last bit to her and we both laughed.

"Hey! I'm right here!" Chuck complained.

"It's okay, I'm just messing," I said. The conversation that was going on in the living room took an interesting turn.

"So you have to sing the song you would sing if someone was gone," Thomas said, explaining the little 'game'. "Who would like to go first?"

"Fey, why don't you go," I said with a slight smile.

"Well," she started, walking over to the radio in the kitchen. "If Newt was gone, I would sing Wrecked by Imagine Dragons." Then she sang the song.

"First of all, you didn't need to give us the fudgin' feels, okay. Second of all, why on earth do you have a song picked out?" I said. She shrugged.

"I like to sing, I guess?" I took a deep breath, smelling the pancakes, but something was different. I moved closer to Fey and sniffed again. She had the same scent she had when she was pregnant with Prezioso, it was a floral smell.

"Fey, can I talk to you in private?" I asked. She nodded, I think she knew already. I handed Robert to Thomas before she led me to hers and Newt's room. I closed the door behind me. She sat down on the bed.

"Are you pregnant again?" I asked while folding my arms. She blushed and nodded. "I swear, you and Newt are intent on repopulating this earth. Every time you guys get together, you end up prego!" She rolled her eyes.

"This is only the second child and the last time I checked, you have two children," she retorted.

"Okay, you got me there. But if we're getting technical I have three," I said. Her mouth opened and then closed.

"You- what- huh?"

"Chuck you duffs,"

"Oh, that's right. I still can't wrap my head around that," she said.

"You know, for a person who speaks multiple languages, you were pretty speechless for a minute," I smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny," she said sarcastically.

"What, you don't like my jokes? Everyone likes my jokes," I laughed. She sighed.

"Don't tell Newt, he has no idea yet,"

"Oh don't worry. I might as well tell you that I was a week pregnant during the mission,"

"Cool. Wait, WHAT?!" Fey said shocked.

"Yeah, I found out a couple of days before Prezioso was born," I said with a smile.

"And I didn't know even though I can read minds," she said, her tone accusing.

"I'm older than you, I know how to block mind-readers,"

"Have you considered being less of a riddle? I swear that you're a riddle that no one can figure out, not even me."

"Uhh no, honestly I like being a riddle. That means you have to figure me out. You are a royal pain to deal with so that's your payback to me,"

"Ah, how DARE you!" Fey said while I just smiled at her.

"Come on, let's go back to the others. Oh, and you're going to have a little girl by the way. Don't ask how because it will confuse you," I said as I walked out of the bedroom leaving her shocked.

"There you are. Where were you?" Alby asked, hugging me.

"I needed to talk with Fey privately about something," I said, Alby nodded his head understandingly.

"We're done now," Fey said and walked out of the room being dramatic.

"Why do you have to be so dramatic all the time?" I asked.

"I am not dramatic," Fey said in a dramatic tone. I raised an eyebrow at her then realization hit her like a ton of breaks.

"Oh, I see where you get the dramatic from," she continued.

"That's Fey for ya'," I said, making everyone laugh their heads off.

"Anyways it's your turn Tigris," Thomas said as he handed Robert back to me.

"Come on, Prezioso my mom is going to sing," I heard Willow yell after Prezioso.

"Okay, okay I'm coming. But I'm not as fast as you Willow," Prezioso said.

"Here hop on my back Prezioso then we can get there faster," Willow said.

"Okay," Prezioso replied. Then I remembered that it was the anniversary of Winston's death.

And so I said, "Okay." I handed Alby his guitar then both of us sing Before you go by Lewis Capaldi.

"What brought you to sing this?" Newt said with tears running down his face, "You never sing this song unless you are thinking of someone who died. Who are you thinking of Tigris."

"It's the day that Winston died. I-I need to blow off some steam real quick," I said, handing Robert to Fey.

"But-" Gally started.

"Don't I just need to be by myself okay?" I interrupted him, "And don't follow me." Then I walked out of the house. I didn't know where I was going. I just let my body take me anywhere. Once my body stopped. I saw that I was on a cliff at the other end of the island. I sat down and just let myself cry from all the pain that I have.

"Mom," I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Winston standing there. I got up and ran up and hugged him crying on his shoulder.

"You have no idea how much I have missed seeing that face of yours," I said through tears, holding his face in my hands.

"I missed you too mom. How're the others?" he asked.

"They're doing good." I said, "How's the afterlife?"

"It's amazing except for the part when seeing you here crying. But during that time I got to be with your parents. I'm glad that I had the chance to meet you and look up to you as well," Winston responded.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it there," I said.

"I can't believe you have two kids now. Even Chuck your kid as well. It's all a shock to me," he said, then I heard something snap from behind us. I looked and saw Willow coming up.

"Mommy, who is this?" she asked.

"This is your Uncle Winston. He died way before you were born," I said.

"Woah, was he one of the warriors in your stories?" she asked, I nodded my head as she stared at him with amazement.

"You talk about those of us who didn't make it?" Winston asked.

"In a sense, yes." I replied, "Willow dear, it's time for you to go back. I'm sure that dad is worried about you. Hey, Winston, can you go with her just in case?"