Poor Decisions

{and I will mend this broken heart of yours.}

I lose my hands in his hair bringing our lips together sloppily, gasping quietly into his mouth as his hands find my hips. Pulling him closer I feel myself getting lost in the sensation of his touch; the way his large hands cradle my waist so tenderly is enough to make me weak for him in seconds. My hands drop down to the hem of his shirt traveling beneath the fabric, breaking our wild kiss long enough to remove and toss his shirt aside. I run my fingertips over his bare chest as he holds me.

"Scar..." He breaths lightly against my mouth, just barely pulling away. "What's happening?"

"I don't know." I mumble, refusing to let go of him. I need him, I need him close to me so I don't feel alone anymore; it's an ache deep within my soul that only Ashton can ease, only he can save me from falling.

"I'm so scared." I whisper shakily, pulling back to look into his eyes.

With a nervous smirk he leans down connecting our mouths. "Don't worry, I am too." He breathes huskily.

We breathe heavily with half lidded eyes and I feel as if I'm on the verge of imploding. Our limbs are entwined around each other and as Ash goes in for another long kiss I feel my legs becoming unstable. His hands run over my shoulders making a hushed moan escape my parted lips.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He whispers, nipping my earlobe lightly. I shiver against him as he tenderly removes my sweater. The sleeves peeling uncomfortably over my fresh cuts making me flinch and try to hide my arms from Ashton's sight. "Darling, don't hide from me." He murmurs turning my arm over in his hand, running his thumb lightly over the puckered wounds. With tears brimming his eyes he brings my torn flesh towards his mouth placing a kiss on each angry, red line on both of my pale arms.

"Ashton..." I breathe through the tears streaming down my face that Ash continues to wipe away before leads me to his bed.

Pulling off my jeans he places more kisses over every cut and scar he can find."Are you still nervous?" He questions, spreading my legs gently and placing himself between them.

"Extremely." I gasp my back arching at the slightest touch of him, loosely wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're so beautiful." He mutters, not daring to break eye contact.

"No I'm not Ash." I sniffle turning away from him, staring at the posters lining his wall begging myself not to cry.

Ash places his fingers around my chin, turning my head to face him once again. "You take my breathe away, you always have and you always will. You are my only reason." He whispers, delicately tracing the bones in my cheek with his thumb.

I'm completely and utterly broken and somehow he's managing to fix my cracks.

My face heats up with a scarlet blush and I'm mesmerized by this boy. He's my everything, my only reason to keep going.

Ash unhurriedly tugs my underwear off making me gasp and squeeze my eyes shut, trying to force the negative images of my past from my head. The urge to go numb surfaces as Ashton's lips graze up my neck towards my ear.

"It won't be like it was with him..." He whispers, brushing the stray hair from my face. "I love you, I'll stop if you want darling." He adds bringing his lips to my forehead.

"No," I allow my eyes to flutter back open, meeting Ash's. "I love you, I trust you." I whisper, slipping my shaking hands back into his hair and bringing him in for a kiss.

It's as if an eternity passes before I feel him line up with me and I gasp with anticipation, butterflies swelling in my belly. He slides in slowly blowing out an exasperated breath pausing once he's fully submerged within me, burying his face in my neck as he takes agonizingly slow thrusts.

I bite my lip to keep from moaning, Ash pecks at my lips breathing "I love you's" and "you're beautifuls" as his tantalizing thrusts rip me in half with white hot ecstasy. The delightful heat flushes my body creating a sheen of sweat over my sore skin, my lower lips stays trapped between my teeth as my form trembles and my back arches. I manage to hold off my orgasm as long as possible, basking the in feel of Ash's length filling me.

I need more time; time is ticking between us and there will never be enough to satisfy me, it seems. I want every minute with him to last forever. I'm greedy, I want him forever and for always.  No one else could ever fill the deep hopelessness within me, no one could love as strong and effortlessly as he does.

With a whimper I scratch my chipped black nails up his back unable to hold it any longer, my world fades out and it's only Ash and I lost in some warped time as my climax washes over me sporadically. He keeps his slow pace forcing another climax from within me; an orgasm I can't keep quiet this time. My moans pierce the quiet space around us and I'm left panting, unable to fill my lungs fast enough.

Ash's attempts at keeping quiet fails him too as he groans and finally he explodes. Our love is palpable, a desire that heats the pulses racing against our veins and flushed bodies stuck together, our emotions breaking gates and flooding around us, as if we're floating on air.

He collapses, his weight on top of me is somehow still comfortable. "Scarlet..." He sighs, his hot breath cascading over my chest and neck.

"Yeah?" I pant, gliding my fingers through his hair again.

"I love you." He murmurs for the umpteenth time making me simile before pressing my lips against the top of his head.

"I love you more." I sigh.

"Not possible," He hums groggily, reaching around his head in search of my hand. "you are the love of my life, Scarlet, you are my one and only."

a/n: poorly written smut, woo!  <3