Chapter 1: First touch of love

Start from the beginning

"Morning pihubabu....wake up...."

I opened my eyes angrily.

"Jiji.....i will kill you"- i screamed.

She broke the most beautiful dream of my life.

"Really??? Baba is waiting in the temple and here you are dreaming of your Rajababu...."- Jiji mocked me.

I make a pout and slowly get down of the bed.

"Very bad jiji..."

"Yes i know I'm bad....now go and get ready...we have lots of work to do...it's your Rajababu's birthday"- Jiji said.

I smiled broadly.

"I know...may be that's why he came to my dream....you know jiji, he gifted me a kite and he was smiling at me....Jiji, what do you think?? This year he will notice me right? Then i will introduce myself....hi I'm pihu...do you remember me? You gave money for my admission when i was 10"

Jiji started to laugh this time. Her anger vanished. Jiji pulled my cheeks.

"If Rajababu notice you, then what will you do? You always hide whenever you saw him...what kind of a crush is this?"- Jiji asked me in between her laughs.

"This is not crush....This is my love"- i immediately ran inside the washroom.

Yes this is me Pihu, loving my Rajababu when i was just 10. The little kindness he showed for me took my little heart away permanently.

I started loving him from that time. He is the yuvraj of Koshal family. One and only heir. He will be the next king of the koshals. They are rich but that doesn't mean they are arrogant. They are the most kind royal family of our kashi.

And My Rajababu is the most kindest soul i have ever found. He is charming, at the same time he is the owner of a good heart.

I watched him from far whenever he came into the Garden. He always spoke with kindness to everyone. I have never seen him getting angry on anyone. He is the most sophisticated and a true gentleman.

I'm the daughter of their family priest. I sell flower outside the temple. Also i worked in the mansion. Rajababu loves flower. So i always keep the garden clean for him. Beside this i also made the dishes which he liked the most.

I know we never came face to face. But still I'm happy to see him from far. This love is growing inside me just like a source of light. I have no expectations. I just want to love him from all my existence.

After getting ready, i arrived the temple. I opened our small shop. Actually it's not a shop, it's a small van.

I was continuously keeping my eyes on the entrance. Today is Rajababu's birthday and he will come anytime with his ma baba.

My heart rate was increasing with each passing second. Suddenly my heartbeat accelerates when i heard the sound of their car.

He is coming!

Within few minutes they all entered to the temple premises. I peeped from the flowers to see my Rajababu. And there he was walking with a smile on his lips. He was wearing a light green kurta and looking truly like a king.

I keep staring at him dreamily. His mother and father were walking forward while his elder sister Tuhin walking behind them and Rajababu at the end.

Suddenly Tuhin mam looked back.

"Rajveer, please buy some flower....we are entering the temple"

"Okay di...."

I lowered my eyes and keep myself busy on arranging the flowers. I know he will buy flowers from santa mausi's stall.