Here it comes, the moment I switch costumes with Kurogiri transporting me somewhere isolated, but before he can play his part both Kirishima and Katsuki charge towards him trying to attack him, key word trying since he's made of smoke so they do nothing of value, at least Katsuki made a huge smoke cloud to obscure everyones vision.

"Kirishima:Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?"

The arrogance coming from Kirishima, seems like Bakugo is rubbing off on him, and not in a good way, but since their attack did nothing Kurogiri just reformed and started speaking again.

"Kurogiri:Oh dear, that's dangerous, that's right, even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

"Thirteen:No, move away you two!"

Seems like Bakugo and Kirishima got in the way of Thirteen's attack, I'll have to thank them later.

"Kurogiri:My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

Like a black tidal wave of smoke Kurogiri enveloped the entire class teleporting them to random locations around the USJ, me, well I was teleported to the bar where my villain costume was placed on the counter alongside my new capture scarf which I had trained with in my spare time just enough to not wrap it around myself on accident.

"(Y/N):Time for the show to begin."

Quickly changing costumes I texted Kurogiri and the moment one of his portals opened I went through it and found myself back in the USJ and right beside Shigaraki and the nomu, but not Rei, guess she went to face Shoto already, Shigaraki quickly took notice of my arrival and I stood beside her watching Erasurehead single handedly take out the grunts in the courtyard.

"Shigaraki:You've arrived master, good, now the real game can begin."

"(Y/N):Indeed it can Shigaraki, I see, Frost has already left."

"Shigaraki:Yes, I'm sure she won't take long."

"(Y/N):Hmm."

Activating both my Quirk Identification and Telescopic Vision quirks I found out everyones location, Jiro, Momo and Denki were in the Mountain Zone, Tsu, Izu and Mineta were in the shipwreck Zone, Kirishima and Katsuki were in the Collapse Zone, Shoto and Toru were in the Landslide Zone, Ojiro was in the Fire Zone, Tokoyami and Koda were in the Squall Zone, and everyone else was by the entrance, everything is almost going to plan, almost everything.

"Shigaraki:What do we do now master, All Might isn't here after all."

"(Y/N):Oh he'll be here soon, one of them will get out and warn them, and then..."

"Shigaraki:The symbol of peace will come running head first into our trap, a good improvisation given the current situation, but first, let's deal with the hero in front of us."

"(Y/N):Yes, his quirk would be perfect for me."

As the two of us walk towards Aizawa I prepared to add another quirk to my growing collection.

-3rd POV-

Standing in the Landslide Zone the newly crowded villain Rei Todoroki watched from afar as her son that she scared single handedly freeze every grunt that was made to accompany her, she just waited for him to finish.

"Shoto:"Scatter you and kill you" huh, I hate to say this, but you look like guys with quirks they don't know what to do with."

Shoto walked through the crowd of frozen villains unaware of his mother watching him from the sidelines, two of the villains who managed to avoid being frozen with the others tried to sneak attack Shoto but he just dodged their attacks and froze them like the others.