C•h•a•p•t•e•r XVII

Start from the beginning

I am so dumb.

After making another eye contact with him, I was able to confim. Its not because of his allergy. Its because of me. Y/N is blushing. Madly. And its because of me.

This is the first time I've seen him blush.

Seeing him this adorable, having this kind of effect on him and being the only one to see him like this made my heart well up with pride.

"You're blushing." I said flatly.

"I know." He replied.

"What did the lady say?" I said as I removed my hands from his face. "Come on."

A few seconds later he answered "She said... 'your wife is really beautiful. The two of you look absolutely lovely'."

"That made you like this?"

"Yes."

"She only said that though." I teasingly said.

"What?" Y/N looks adorable when he is really flustered.

"Its not exactly cheesy or anything. I mean you say the cheesiest lines and you don't even blush." I reasoned with him.

"The fact that it came from other peoples perspective, made me react like this. It makes me feel like were a normal couple."

I looked at him and saw that he is sincere with his words. Always has been. A normal couple huh?

His face started to return to its orignal color, his expression as well but I'll surely miss the flustered Y/N. Its a sight to see.

I finished what food I have left before standing up and doing little stretches. We still have some time left to wander around. As I look back at him, his staring so intently at me once again.

"What?"

"You look lovely."

And to think that just a few moments later this guy was red as a tomato after being told the same thing.

"Thanks."

"Are you enjoying?"

"I am. I haven't been out for this long without people flocking to me. Did you do something?" He shook his head. "I see. Anyway, I'm happy to be out here, enjoying some good food, walking in this perfect weather, and having good company." He flashed me a small smile and I felt good seeing him showing how he feels openly.

"Me too. I am enjoying this so much. I can't remember the last time I did this. Or if I have ever done something like this."

"To just feel normal?"

"To be with someone I absolutely adore. And to have so much fun just by looking at that person."

"See what did I say about you being cheesy?"

He simply chuckled, and it sounded pleasant. Now I wonder if he can sing? I'll ask him next time, somehow I'm confident if I ask him to sing he'll oblige. Why do I sound demanding though?

But like him, I too am enjoying. Not only because of the reasons I have given him. Not because he is a good company. But because he is Y/N.

Y/N's POV
Rosie and I returned to the hotel. We are staying at the Hotel Grande Bretagne in Athens, Greece.

Being able to see her enjoy made me happy. She deserves it. It makes me want to do a lot more things that can possibly make her smile.

Even at the hotel we have separate bedrooms, but we belong in one room. After we had our dinner we simply stayed at the common room to have refreshments.