C•h•a•p•t•e•r III

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV
It has been an uneventful week. Chaeyoung and I have been setting aside time to have dinner together. At times, she will visit her members while I will be at work. Just like right now.

"Sir?" My secretary called.

"What is it?" You have another meeting in 10 minutes."

"Alright."

This is how my day usually operates. Meetings here and there. I have duties and responsibilities, and I am not supposed to fail, in any form.

These days, Chaeyoung have been telling me stories about her group, Blackpink. I have heard of them. But I cannot say that I am well-versed on that department. Not exactly a fan of korean music.

It is safe to say that she bragged about the girl group she belongs in. She told me about her members: Jisoo-ssi, Jennie-ssi and Lisa-ssi. The four of them have been together since they were trainees. She enjoys talking about how important they are to her, while I simply sat there, gave an acknowleding nod and try to take in every bit of information she gives. Don't get me wrong, I have always been the listener and I greatly remember the things she told me. I just don't know how to react.

How do couples talk anyway? I, myself, have never been to any relationship before, and from my knowledge, neither does she. Anyway, no need to think about any of it. She did say we can be friends.

ROSÉ's POV
As soon as I arrived at the dorm, Lisa engulfed me on a bear hug.

"Yah! Lalisa! I-I, ca-can't breath!"

"Oh! Sorry about thaaaat!" She says as she released me and practically dragged me to the living room where Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie are. I already knew what was about to happen. Basically, they ranted about how angry they are at the turn of events.

"Its too much Rosie! You didn't deserve any of this!" Jennie shouted angrily while Jisoo unnie nods beside her.

"I can't believe something as horrible as this happened!"

They are right though, this is horrible. It is something straight out of a drama, can't believe this is my reality now. I hugged the girls as I felt their sincerity and concern towards my situation, all the while shedding a few tears.

"You guys are the best!" I said weakly.

"We know, we know." Jisoo unnie said as she patted my back. After we released the embrace, I can see their unreadable expressions.

"Since we are on the topic now, and its not like there is any other topic to talk about. How's the married life?" Lisa asked as she grinned at me. I can see the other two raising an eyebrow at her question. Of course they would want to know about it.

"I really...don't know. We have separate bedrooms, and we don't talk to each other that much. But we do have dinner at times."

The three of them nodded.

"I mean I gotta say your husband is really handsome. Like handsome, handsome." Lisa confessed.

I chuckled at her comment. Its not like we can do anything about the whole marriage thing anymore.

"Yah Lalisa!" Says Jisoo unnie.

Lisa held both her arms up in defense "Come on, you gotta admit it too. But he looks kinda emotionless. And you two barely talked at the wedding."