C•h•a•p•t•e•r X

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
ROSÉ's POV
Ever since that day I have been avoiding Y/N. I spent more time with my members just to avoid him. We didn't talk. I couldn't even utter a single word after he said that nonchalantly. Right now I am with Lisa and we are watching a movie. But the movie didn't helped at all.

A scene from the movie reminded me exactly of what happened a few weeks ago. The cold-hearted CEO confessed to the girl he had an arranged marriage with, that he has developed feelings for her. Dammit.

Why does this movie had such scene?! Lisa noticed my expression and asked what was wrong. I told her it was nothing but she kept on asking so I have no choice but to tell her.

"WHAT?! HE REALLY SAID THAT? BROTHER-IN-LAW?!"

"Hey! Keep your voice down will you?" I reprimanded her in hushed tone.

"What's happening here?" Jisoo unnie said as she positioned herself between Lisa and me. I saw Jennie unnie came running as well because of the commotion.

"Brother-in-law confessed!" Lisa said excitedly jumping up and down on the couch.

"He what?!"

"He didn't!"

The other two looked at me and then on Lisa.

"Wait. What really happened?" Jennie unnie asked.

Lisa then irritatedly answered Jennie unnie's question "Unnie! I told ya already! He confessed, he did it two weeks ago!"

"He didn't okay?!" I countered.

"What did he say though?" Jennie unnie asked.

"H-He simply told me that I am p-pretty." I shyly told them.

"Come on Chaeyoung-ah! He told you that you're the only one he finds pretty!" Lisa chimed.

"He did?!" Jisoo unnie asked wide-eyed.

The overly excited Lalisa then replied "Oh yes!"

"Oh gosh! That's something!"

"See? What did I tell you? He said he finds Chaeyoung attractive!"

They all looked at me for confirmation and I nodded.

"REALLY?!" Jisoo unnie said as she and Lisa began to cheer loudly.

"He simply said that." Jennie unnie retorted.

"I don't think so. Y/N is not the type to say that to anyone though." Jisoo unnie said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Looks like brother-in-law is making his move."

Once again the two cheered loudly.

"What was your reply then?" Jennie unnie asked.

"I didn't reply."

The two stopped cheering and look at me dumbfounded.

"Whaaaaat?!"

The look on their faces says that I was stupid "What was I supposed to say anyway?"

"But its been two weeks though? Aha! I bet your avoiding him. No wonder you've been hanging around us a lot lately." Says Jisoo unnie.

"That's not it, of course I love spending time with you guys."

Jisoo unnie then gave me a knowing look.