C•h•a•p•t•e•r VII

————————————————————————
"Hello." - dialogue in Korean
"Hello." - dialogue in English
'Hello' - thoughts
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV
These days I have been listening to Blackpink. When I go to work, during my break time and before I sleep. I can easily tell them apart. Aside from the fact that there's only four of them, they all have very distinct voices. But the one with the most unique voice is none other than Chaeyoung.

Her voice is really distinct. It sounds, really pleasant. I am not being biased, its just a fact. Not that the others voices aren't. Perhaps it because even when we talk I find her voice really pleasant.

Since I don't have that much to do, I decided to watch one of their music videos. I have been listening to their songs but I haven't watched a single music video nor live performance. I chose to watch their 'Lovesick Girls' music video. I don't know why I chose this, but I kind of regretted after.

As the music video I heard the familiar melody. Jennie-ssi started, followed by Lisa. The video is really nice. I could see the effort they put in it. Jisoo-ssi was the next one, and finally it was Chaeyoung's part if I remember correctly. But as her part played on my screen, I cannot help but feel a bit... irritated?

I have always had a neutral expression, but for some reason my expression changed which was pointed out by my secretary.

"Sir are you alright?"

"I am fine."

I continued to watch the music video. All the while an unfamiliar feeling bubbles up inside of me. They were really good at acting and it was a great music video. As I exited the application I made a decision not to watch other music videos for now.
-
Chaeyoung said that she would be having dinner with her members. Jennie-ssi said that she would be cooking so Chaeyoung should stay. I told her she is allowed to do so, its not like she has to report everything back to me.

I decided that I will be staying at the office for now. I simply sat there, looking at the stack of papers I have just revised. As a thought came to mind, 'I wonder what she is doing right now?'

What?

Did that just crossed my mind?

Recently, I have noticed that ever since meeting Chaeyoung I have been feeling a little bit...different. And also it's not like everyday you will be told that you are getting married right after you woke up.

As I got lost in thought, Seojun called me asking for us to meet up.

ROSÉ's POV
After Jennie unnie cooked for us we decided to go out for a bit. There's this new café we wanted to go to, after getting our masks and cap, we headed outside.

Much to our surprise, we met someone there by chance.

"Oh? Seungjoo oppa!" I said. Seungjoo oppa is our labelmate. He goes by the stage name LOREN.

"Chaeyoungie?" He said quietly, or else our disguises would have gotten blown.

We gestured for him to sit with us.

"What are you all doing here?" He asked.

"Getting coffee obviously." I said jokingly.

"Okaaay. You know thats not what I mean right?"

Actually, Seungjoo oppa is closest to me. I would often do cover songs with him. He plays his guitar while I sing. I suddenly realized that this was the first time we saw each other since I got married.

After we got our coffee, we began to talk. Good thing the café doesn't have many customers. As I was deep in my conversation with Seungjoo oppa, Lisa suddenly stood up from her seat, as she squinted her eyes.