25: ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

[When you read this, you will be probably confused. This chapter was actually kinda mentioned in her past. Her favorite story. I just thought it will be cool when her favorite book was her story without her knowing]

3rd Pov

They walked towards their working table. Some paper was scattered around it, they delicately pushed it aside as they put the book that they brought.

They carried extra blank paper, and they put them neatly on the table where they usually work. They also brought their mug of coffee, and they placed it on the table.

They sit comfortably in the chair afterward, they opened the book as they carefully lift the page before finding where they left off yesterday, grabbing the nearest pen as they write on the paper unhurriedly.

The way they take their time to write, writing mild detailed descriptions for the book. Lifting the page to another page. They hum a familiar lullaby as they were writing on the paper,

the sound of the pen and the sound of rustling paper. When they were on the last page of the book, they carefully write the ending before they slowly put the pen near the book, and then they close the book.

They grab the mug of coffee at the table. They already stopped humming when they put them near their face, the mug.

Slowly blowing to ease the heat. Drinking as they glance at the book before shutting their eyes to enjoy more of the coffee.

When they finished drinking their coffee, they opened their eyes, then put the mug on the table, swiftly opening the book yet gently as they pick up the pen again to write and complete the book that their working on.

On the last page, they write their last sentence of the book before putting their name in the lower part of the book. Writing their name gracefully as they put their signature above.

They finally finished their book after a long journey. Checking the book for the last time before closing the book with care.

They stand up as they walked toward the big window, admiring the sky as they usually looked at the window when they were working overtime.

Their lips stretch into a small smile. On the other side of the window was the cloud moving slowly along with the sun, that already going down.

They glanced again at their book before their small smile turn into larger ones, satisfied at the ending of the book. In the middle of the book's cover, the title was written there.

Oᑌᖇ ᒪᗩᗪY

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ