12: ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

Hang out

Takemichi's Pov

We're hanging out in the restaurant, I left my phone down on the table as I excuse myself to the restroom. as I return, I see them bickering.

"What are you guys arguing about?" I ask as I got closer to them, I saw them holding my phone, and I snatch it, "Hey! why are you guys holding my phone," I said as I see a message of...

Gojo-san. I read the message, "Hey, Michi. Let's hang out today!" Emma suddenly appear in front of me, "How did you know Gojo-san?" Emma said as she look at me. "Eh, I know her because..."

Emma looked g̶l̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ at me before talking, "You know her because?" I avert my eyes before my phone suddenly rings, I almost drop it at the sudden buzz.

I looked at my hand, where my phone was as my eyes suddenly got widened because of the caller's name. "Gojo-san?!" I said out loud. Emma suddenly snatches my phone to look at the caller's name.

"Why she's calling you?" Emma asked as she raise her eyebrow. "Let him answer first Emma," Draken said as I reach for my phone, looked like Emma doesn't want to let go of the phone, and Draken get my phone to Emma as Draken give it to me. I gave him thanks.

I answer the call, and Emma whispered that I should put it on speaker as I put it on. I hear Gojo-san on the other side of the call. "Hey, Michi-chan," Gojo-san said in a cheerful tone as they looked at me, I had a confused face cause why did Gojo-san call me unless it is important or not?

"Are you with your friends?" Gojo asked, "Ah, yes. How did you know?" I answered, as the other side of the call paused for a second before talking. "Are you sitting as you have a confused feeling?" Gojo said as I literally had a confused expression. Emma and the rest have shocked faces.

"Emma you should look at the right sits," Gojo said as I hear some distant noise there on her side I think, "How did she know Emma is with me as well as the speaker," I looked at the right side even Gojo-san said Emma, I still looked at the right side.

I see Gojo-san in the distance waving with her left hand while the phone is in her right hand. Emma's face lighten up cause of Gojo, "Did they hang out quite often this day?" I think. as I hear the voice on the other side of the call. "Surprised?" She said as she giggled.

I let out a small chuckle. "I go there, wait for me." She said as she end the call, fixing something, then standing and walking toward us. Emma smiled like there was no tomorrow.

as Gojo arrives at our table, she suddenly bows, "Hey, don't bow to them," Emma stands up and she quickly goes to where Gojo is standing, Gojo gave a small smile. "You must be Emma's and Michi's friends, right?" Gojo said as she stand up straight.

Emma guide Gojo-san to sit beside her since we were on 6 sits. Me, Chifuyu, and Mikey while on the other side Draken, Emma, and Gojo-san.

"I never knew you were here," I said as I looked at her, talking to Emma as she turned her head, looking at me, "Ah, my friends suggest we should go to the mall, but since I was separate from them, and it already lunch, that's why I'm here," Gojo-san said as she smiled,

"Ah, Your friends never knew me, right?" Gojo said as she looked at us, she placed her right hand on her heart gently, "I'm Gojo Yashiro, nice to meet you," She said as she smiled at us. as I unconscious looked at Mikey, my eyes widened a bit then go back to normal.

I see Mikey had a tint of blush on his face, he really had love at first sight. "I knew it," I thought. "I'm Ryuguji Ken, call me Draken," Draken said as Gojo turn beside her, she nodded and then smiled at Emma, Emma blushed as she turn around. I looked at them, it was like she knew something going on with them.

"I'm Matsuno Chifuyu," Chifuyu said as he smiled at Gojo, "Oi, Mikey introduce yourself," Emma said as she looks at Mikey, "Sano Manjiro, call me Mikey," He said as he looked at Gojo, Gojo nodded.

Minutes have passed

"Ring"

"Ring"

"Ring"

"Ring"

"Gojo-san your phone is ringing for a while..." I said as I looked at them, Gojo and Emma, playing the claw machine. We're at the arcade right now after we ate. Emma invites Gojo-san since she's alone without her friends. And now, I'm with them. Surprising Chifuyu left us, as Draken and Mikey left after a while...

"Hmm...?" She turned her head to me as she pull out her phone. "Excuse me..." She distances herself as she answered her phone call. I looked where Gojo-san is, She has a calm look until it turns into a frown in a few seconds

"The question is... why is she frowning?" I thought. as I lower my head.

"Takemichi... Michi-chan?" I looked up, seeing the source of the voice. Gojo-san placed her hand on my shoulder as she call me. "Ah... yes? sorry I spaced out..." I said as I give her closed eyes with an apologetic smile, she return me with a small smile.

"Can you tell, Emma I had an emergency?" Gojo-san said as she looked at Emma, Emma was a little far from us, so she can't hear us unless it was really quiet, luckily it was not.

"Ah... yes I tell her..." I said as I nod. She was ready to leave... until she stop halfway thru, she suddenly turns around and looked at me, I tilt my head as I'm confused about why she suddenly stopped.

"Why don't you guys try the cafe that I recommended last time?" She said out of the blue, we didn't talk for a second until someone's hands landed on her shoulder, an unfamiliar guy.

They had silver hair and wore a high collar shirt, and simple pants. The next words that come out of his mouth make me surprised. (⊙ˍ⊙)

"Tuna," Gojo turn around, I looked behind to see more clear of his face. "Oh... Toge..." She mumbles as I catch the name, "So Gojo knows him?" as seems like Gojo-san spaced out.

"Tuna mayo..." He said as I'm confused why did he talk rice ball?! He shook his hand, waving to me. "Konbu!" I being confused, wave back, "Hi...?"

Gojo looked at him more than me, "Ah... Michi this is Inumaki Toge," She said as she introduces him, "They're at first basis name? they might be close that they call each other by first name even tho the guy didn't call her first name" I thought as she looked at him now,

"Toge this is Hanagaki Takemichi, my friend," She said as a small smile appeared on her lips.

"The one, Satoru and I talk about," She added, "Eh!! they talk about me??!!" I thought as I can feel I was very flustered, she turn around, looking at me, "I will go now, someone is here to fetch me, and... that's him," She said as she points Inumaki-Kun at the last part.

"So... I go now..." She waved as she gave me a final smile, they start walking, "Is there something that happened?" Someone said as I turn around beside me, Emma. "Ah... yes she said their emergency happened," I said as she looked ahead before looking at me.

"Who's that?" She asks, "Ah... It's Inumaki toge, her friend if I'm right..." I said as I can tell Emma felt sad cause Gojo-san left, I thought of the cafe that she suggest, maybe I invite them too...