20: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ.

The start.

3rd Pov

The sky today appears to be more beautiful unlike the other day but those beautiful... can mean something... sometimes.

Today seems to be... cloudy. The dark clouds that suddenly emerge into the sky, gradually move in the sky, and the sun that hides in that very dark cloud... like it was hiding on something,

Unlike the few days, was sunny. But what could be happened today? 

Will it be a 

blessing... 

or.... 

destruction...?

The certain sorcerer came out of her room as she locked them before going out, she didn't even fix her clothes, she even missed her blazer and tie. She looks so tired and needs a rest.

Before she can notice, she was already outside the school, walking. She didn't commute or teleport. She was obviously in deep thought that she had already walked far from school. luckily she didn't run into some delinquent.

At last, she comes into her sense. She raised her head to look up with a little frown upon her face, "It is really obvious that even the weather today was against meeting him," She said as she see the cloud slowly turning dark cloud.

_Park

She continues walking until she reaches her destination. She looked around at the park, just to see a few people there because of the weather

She looked out for that guy.

Walking slowly, she spots a big tree that looms a guy, who is seated comfortably. He seems to be sleeping because of his closed eyes or maybe just resting his eyes.

She walked toward the big tree before stopping in front of the guy. She stared at the guy. The wind that passed them made the guy's hair sway in the air.

The way his ash-grey hair danced in the air. If this is her first time meeting him, She would say she would fall in love at first sight but this is not her first time seeing so...

He squinted his eyes as he adjust them to the light. He notice her presence or just now looked at her. There is no way he didn't notice her, he was always on guard as far as she remembers.

his amethyst eyes traveled down from her head to toe. "You're here," He said as he stood up, walking toward her, with a smile appearing on his face.

"Tsk..."

"Oh... please make this thing faster, I wanna rest now," Yashiro said as she step back, with an uncomfortable atmosphere. "Hm..?" Kaito, who was in front of her, smiled. Only smiled.