19: ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

Free day~

Yashiro's Pov

I was in a middle of a fight somehow, seeing a fight between a sorcerer. At least that is what I think they are, they appeared to be female and male, I can't tell if I know them or not because all I can see are shadow figures. The male one seems to be holding a sword, pointing at the female

while the female one was just in her fighting stance. They seem to be talking rather than fighting. Because curiosity gets me the best, I walked toward them.

I just figure it out a while ago, they can't see me... like a ghost, right now, all I can hear are inaudible words. "Why did you do that?" the guy said, I was surprised when I heard the words clearly this time.

"That's because-"

the sentence was cut off as my eyes squinted, I quickly sit up and then looked around the surroundings. "I'm back to my room... what a weird dream... " I mutter before my alarm set off. "Hmm..?" I grab my phone after I stopped the alarm as I looked through my schedule. "...Yuuta will come back from overseas..." as my lips curl up into a small smile.

26 mins later

I didn't put on my tie as I was getting lazy to arrange it neatly. Sometimes I wonder about my jujutsu uniform, why did I pick something difficult when it can be destroyed at any minute in a fight.

I swiftly looked at the mirror beside my closet. I looked... fine. I wish I can marry myself. I looked at the room for the last time before going out. I twist the doorknob, using a key to lock it. turning around to start walking away.

While walking, I found myself near the school gate. looking ahead to see, the second-year trio. "yea they left me out," I thought as I inner cried.

"Yahoo~!" I walked toward them, waving my hand in the air. "Konbu," Inumaki said as he wave back. Maki nod, "Oh...Today is the day, right?" Panda said as he finally acknowledge my presence. I hum as my response,

someone tap my shoulder as I turned around, "yes?" I questioned, it was Toge. He shows me his phone as I lean to look at it. "Ah... Maki and panda ain't going to come with us?" I stated as I lean back before looking at the two after I read the message.

"Ah... yes, we had a mission, Panda and I," Maki stated as she gave me an apologetic smile. Panda nodded at the statement,

"Then, we should go now, we don't want Yuuta to wait, right?" I announce as I gave them a grin. I glance at Toge, who gave me a nod to agree with my opinion.

_Tokyo's Airport

We arrive earlier than the time, Yuuta will get off the plane. I looked at the time to see Yuta was kinda late. "He's late, right?" I glance at Toge, who was standing beside me.

"Shake," Toge agrees. He grabs his phone from his pocket, opening it as he types something, I gave him time to type. Thereafter, he was done.

He shows me his phone as I read his message in my mind. "hmm... Maybe... his late because of the many people trying to get off," I said as I try to understand why he was late.

"Okay, I forgive him if he gave us a quite reasonable excuse," I said as I nodded at my own statement. I didn't even notice my own hand was already on my chin, position-like thinking.