CHAPTER 3: INITIATION DAY

En başından başla

"Please stop," Ruby told her sister while gasping for air. Yang then releases her sister from her sibling hug."Thank you."

"Hmm, I wonder?" Yang thought about something which caught the attention of Ruby.

"What is it Yang?" Ruby asked her sister

"I'm wondering where Issei is, I can't see him on this ship," Yang said as she looked around trying to find Issei

"Maybe he's already in Beacon."

"I guess we'll just see."

Issei was now standing outside of Beacon Academy watching the students getting off from the airship while reading a book. He is now wearing a new outfit, he now wears a black trench coat with its sleeves rolled up with a red dragon symbol on its back while wearing red armguards in his arms, he also wears his signature red t-shirt underneath, and he now wears black pants with a red belt while he also wears brown combat shoes.

The book he was currently reading was the book named High School HxH. He was interested in it because of the cover and bought it a week ago in the book store in vale.

"What the hell is this!"

[Yeah what the hell is this!] Issei responded with a nod as he was looking at the book.

"Don't you think this is kinda weird reading this?"

[I don't know what to say, it's like reading a diary! Only its a diary retelling your whole life!]

"I mean it's not a one to one copy but come on this is so similar to my life."

And it was indeed similar since the main character of the story was about a perverted human named Issai Beige but he was no ordinary human he was a draconic human hybrid with the power of boost! He could double his total power every ten seconds. He only found out about his power after he was saved by his new master Mia Crimsonry who saved him after he was attacked by a group of Fallen angels who wanted to kill him for his power.

"At least the art is phenomenal hehe," he admired the erotic images the book had and he was glued to it like a moth to a flame.

He thought about the story for a while until he heard a loud explosion in the distance.

"What was that?" Issei said as he put the book into his trench coat and ran into the location of the explosion.

[I don't know but let's check it out.]

When they reached the location of the explosion they saw a familiar face.

"Ruby, is that you?" Issei saw Ruby lying on the ground.

"Hello Issei."

"So what was that explosion that happened here?" Issei asked Ruby

"I happened."

"What do you mean? Here let me help you up," Issei reached out a hand for Ruby.

"Thanks Issei," Ruby grabbed Issei's hand and helped her up, she rubbed off the dust from her clothes.

"So what happened here?" Issei asked Ruby what really happened earlier.

"I happened to stumble into a girl and then she spoke about something, I sneezed, and next thing you know it, BOOM an explosion happens right in front of my face." Ruby explained to Issei while waving her arms around, making Issei chuckle a bit.

"Who did you bump into?"

"I think her name was Weiss Schnee or something. Many things were happening!"

'Weiss Schnee? Wait, she has the name Schnee which is the same as that dust company from Atlas. Wouldn't it be better if she studies in Atlas since she's from there and not here?' Issei thought about it for a while until a new voice has greeted them snapping Issei out of his mind