CHAPTER 11 - DANCE & EXCITEMENT

Start from the beginning

"Nothing, it's just .. Ms. Angelina will dance in the middle of the audience. And wear this clothes inside the bag Kelly after you perform your solo song, I'll be the one placing your position at drumming. I bet, people will praise and respect you just like those days you were wearing smile and laughs ." He said calmly looking at me having a peaceful appearance while smiling silly showing her captivated teeth.

"Thankyou!" I responded smiling in this belief, lol. "So, have you umm.. accepted for being an intern?" My eyes widened with curiosity, is he stalking me?

"Don't get me wrong, Kzhea told me about it," he said chuckling, but lol my heart can't stop beating fast..

°°°

"YOU GUYS DOING WELL TODAY!?"

A loud chatting, shouting, clapping, whistling sounds surrounded in this area from many students after they heard Kzhea's voice. She is wearing a black glitter dress, she looks wonderful tonight.

I really thought she entered Uncle's classroom because she saw me holding a guitar as my classmate cheers me to sang but I was wrong, it's because her father's told him for being an EMC tonight. I am assuming lols but however seeing her face like those means she loves what I did.

Lately, when I go out from the band room, Simon and Kzhea teased me about how I stare at Ms. Angelina. They giggled and laughs silly especially when I command Simon to give Ms. Angelina a piece of flower and put to her hair. Lol, I want to see how she looks more beautiful putting that flower to her ear. And defended that it was written at the lyrics as well. 'The Flowers Looks Good In Your Hair.'

"Hey, stop making your own universe, you seems like a crazy woman. Wear this dress and coat, Mondo Bongo will the first song they'll play." Simon's utters that makes my eyesight gaze at his face frigging stunned and confused.

"Gracious Kelly, stop giving me an unpleasant weird glared. I just listened at Kzhea's words since Mrs. Wrecker ordered that she wants the dance first because she has something important to do."

"What time is it now?" I bow my eyesight looking at her wrist, "7:10 o'clock. Don't worry, Liam knew about this."

I sighs heavily and grabbed the silver dress and black coat before leaving him outside the comfort room. I study my face, head to tiptoe staring at the mirror, darn. Is this me? I turned my hips side looking at the mirror still, Ow.. i look cool... I mumbled. This is the first time I wear woman clothes like this.

I went outside and lifted my brows towards Simon's face. He study me from head to tiptoe, holding my waist with her both hands, turned me around and his jaw immediately dropped when his mouth turn 'O' staring at me shockingly. "This... Is this you? You're just hot like me," he amusedly uttered and chuckles.

He fixed my hair by doing ponytail and hold my hand but I withdraw his touch, lifting my eyebrows and crossing my arms infront, "What do you think of me? Paralyzed? And what? We won't dance right? Are you crazy?"

He chuckles and smiled widely, " I'm just assuring that my honey wont let go of my hand." I rolled my eyes and went outside but he follow me and immediately grabbed my hand entering the huge stage like a freaking castle. It's was well designed, many beautiful flowers and some interesting plants at every corner. Glitters, fonts, and some designs I couldn't mentioned, are they throwing party?

Everyone gave us space when we entered, the mondo bongo song started to play and in the middle of a crowd, there's this person...