EPILOGUE

Ahad opened the door of his bedroom and found his wife tying her hair into a ponytail.

"You changed?" He commented, accusatorily.

Seher turned and sighed tiredly. "Yeah, the lehenga was really heavy and you were taking so much time to come. I'm sorry."

After Seher was sent inside the bedroom, Ahad was stopped by the twins and Mahnoor, who had demanded fifty lakhs each. After a very lengthy bargaining, Ahad had paid them one thousand each and scolded them to go to bed. The cousins were not happy, but it wasn't like they had any choice left.

"It is okay. You still look like the most beautiful thing on this planet." He smiled.

She blushed and walked closer to him. "How can you be so rude one moment and then so romantic the next?"

He chuckled. "Only for you, babe."

"Where's my wedding gift?" She excitedly asked.

He went to the closet and pulled out a box. She opened it as fast as she could and gasped at the pair of rings inside. One was a simple square shaped diamond ring, while the other one had three small diamonds in the shape of leaves. Together worn, it looked exquisite on her finger.

"I have got you something as well." She gave him a rolled piece of paper. He was not expecting a gift, so he opened it with a lot of curiosity. His eyes widened when he saw what was in the paper. A very intricate sketch of himself was staring back at him with a small signature of Seher at the bottom right.

"Do you like it?" She nervously asked.

"Are you kidding?" He was at a loss of words. "It's awesome."

That made her grin. "I thought a lot about what I should give you and then came up with this. Moreover, it would have been a shame if your oh-so-talented wife, who makes sketches of anything and everything, didn't draw her handsome husband." Her confidence in herself had grown a lot over the past few weeks that she'd been working under Anita.

"You're awesome, do you know that?" He fondly asked.

She nodded. "But it would harm you if you keep saying that once in a while."

He pulled her closer and crashed their lips. Giving her a quick but hard peck, he moved back. He stared at her surprised face and waited for him to push back. But instead, she pulled him closer and joined their lips again. He threw the paper on the table, mentally planning to get it framed later, and wrapped his arms around her. She also gripped the back of his neck and the kiss intensified ten folds. There was no softness or patience in it. It was rough and fast.

While stumbling back towards the bed, they started to undress each other. Clothes flew all around the room before he threw her on their marital bed and got on top of her.

Leaving her lips, he attacked her neck as his hands reached her core. He rubbed her entrance and found her dripping wet. He pushed his middle finger inside and she gasped at the foreign feeling. She was finding it difficult to breathe with his teeth biting her hard nipples and fingers thrusting inside her. But that wasn't enough. She wanted more. So much more.

And so her hands went to get a grip of his manhood. He jerked a little upon feeling her soft hands at his hardness. She was moving beneath him just like a fish moves around when pulled out of water. She needed him inside her, and he knew it. Seeing her raise her hips to bring herself closer to his manhood made him smirk. She was at his mercy and he was enjoying it.

"Ahad," She moaned loudly, "I need more."

"Are you sure?" He asked while he started circling her clit.