Chapter 8 Yin-Yang to the Rescue (part 2): Paintbrush's Return

Tissues looked and saw Test Tube and Fan along with Paper in her lab. Tissues was laying down on a spare bed in the lab. (Test Tube sometimes sleeps in her lab due to being a scientist.) Tissues looked and his bandaged feet and hands.

They really hurt.

"Oh, Tissues! We were SO worried! Why did you leave us like you did?!", shouted Paper as he approached Tissues with a look of true fear and sympathy.

Tissues sighed.

"This, right here, is exactly why I left.", Tissues explained. "I have been nothing but a burden because of my condishawn and I have taking advantage of all of your generous help! I feel terrible and I never get any better! I AM JUST SO ANGRY! WHY DID I... have to... be... this way...?".

Tissues trailed off as he felt a huge lump in his throat. He felt tears just aching and pounding to fall from his eyes.

Test Tube, Paper, and Fan were very surprised by Tissues's outburst. But, they slowly recovered as they looked at Tissues and felt nothing but sympathy for him.

That's when they showed up.

Paintbrush.

"Hey, Fan and Test Tube. Hey, Paper. Can you all keep it down, please?! Baxter is trying to sleep and Lightbulb will not be happy if I don't take good care of him.", said Paintbrush as they held up Baxter.

Baxter blinked and snapped his claws.

Paintbrush then saw Tissues.

"What is going on?", they asked.

Fan sighed. "Tissues is our friend and we are taking care of him. He is sick and hurt. Can you please help us, Paintbrush?", he asked.

Tissues looked at Paintbrush. He never really got to know Paintbrush very well. Paintbrush never really knew Tissues, either. But, one thing they did know was that Tissues was very weak and sickly. They facepalmed themselves.

"Well, I find the sneezes to be... unpleasant..., but I will help since he is a friend.", Paintbrush said.

Soon, Paintbrush helped Tissues by cheering him up with Baxter. While Paintbrush was quite reluctant of Tissues to hold Baxter, they did allow Tissues to pet him.

"He is really cute. I see why you like him.", said Tissues.

What a day for Tissues it was.

But, unknown to them, the fun had just begun.

To be continued.