Chapter 12

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (I HOPE SO) A FLUFF CHAPTERRR! YAYYY! 

We had an earlier show today so, Ben and I decided to go live on my instagram and bake cookies. I set my phone up with a ring-light and started the live stream. People started joining, I was prepping bowls, pans, and whatever else we needed, and Ben was getting all of the ingredients that we bought on our way back to the air bnb out of the Walmart bags. Ben got done with his task before did so he checked the live to see what questions were being asked. 

"Hi Paislee! Tours been great!" Ben says when my sister joined the live 

"Pais, tell Matt to answer his phone please. Every time I try and call him he never answers." I say to which she replied with "Are you really surprised? His phone's probably dead when you try and call it, he like never charges it until the very last second." 

True, I dont think I've ever even seen him pick up a charger before saying 'Crap, my phone died.' It's honestly kinda concerning." I say. Ben laughing softly next to me. 

~ Small time skip brought to you by JP being pushed on a luggage carrier by Sky say "I'm on a trolley." In a British accent. ~

"Ok so we need 3/4 cups of flour. Do you think we need to sift it or?" I say reading the recipe out loud to Ben. 

"I think it'll be just fine Nova." He says opening the small bag of flour we bought 

After I measure the flower i give the measuring cup to Ben to pour it in the bowl while I see what the next step is.

"We need 1/2 cups of vegetable oil then we hav-" I feel something being throw at the back of my head. I know he didn't just do what I think he did

I turn around Ben starts whistling while looking at the ceiling pretending he didn't do anything, and was waiting for me to finish reading the recipe. 

"Ben...did you just throw flour at me?" I say sarcastically as if i didn't catch him. 

"Now why do you think I would do that to you, Love?" He says 

What a goober. I think to myself, I slowly step towards the bag of flour.

I grab a handful, packing it into a ball before throwing it at the back of his head, just as he had done to me minutes earlier. 

"Oh, I know you did NOT just do that." He says before running towards me.

I take off taking my phone off the ring-light I had it on, sprinting out the door that goes out to the backyard. Speed skating don't fail on my now.

That didn't age well, a few minutes later I realize that the only way to get away from Ben was to jump in the pool with all my clothes on, yolo. I throw my phone on one of the lounge chairs before diving into the pool, I stay underwater for a few minutes before feeling someone else jump in the pool, grabbing my waist. Oh lord.  

~Marie Spills The Tea~

WORD COUNT: 547 

MERRY CHRYSTLER GUYS YOUR WELCOME FOR THIS CHAPTER. ILY ALL HAPPY READING LOVELYS!