Chapter 4

As I walked up to the theatre doors my heart started racing. This is my first big production, this was not some small school production that I was performing in at our local theatre. This is big lady don't screw it up. (see what I did there 😏) I though to myself while i pulled open one of the two double doors. 

"Hi, my name is November Amore. I am here for Newsies on tour." I say to the young lady at the front desk in the lobby of the theatre. 

"Welcome, my name is Amelia if you go through that hallway and take the first right that it where you will need to go for rehearsal, after rehearsals you will do a run through on the stage of the full show for a few times. This is how it will be most of the time until you guys are ready to perform! I think today you guys are just playing games and getting to know eachother. Have fun!" Amelia says talking at a regular pace unlike me who talks at 100 miles per hour and ends up choking on my words. 

Once I find the room I see that the door is already open and there are a lot of boys inside, right forgot that there were mainly boys in the original move. There are a few girls though a blonde, and two brunettes one of them has a little girl by her side playing with Barbie's. A man then walks up to me seeing that I had just walked in and says " Hello, I am Jeff Calhoun, what is your name?" He asks me in a calm tone, shaking my hand "I am November Amore." I say trying not to talk to quickly "Welcome November. Everyone I would like for you to meet another cast member of yours, November Amore. November will be playing Arial!" Mr. Calhoun says. "Hi November!" Everyone says earning a slight laugh from Mr. Calhoun. 

I go to sit down next to the girls that I saw earlier. "Hello! My name is Meredith, this is Stephanie, Morgan, and Melissa." The oldest brunette says "Oh and this is my daughter Wren" She adds "Hi!" The little girl says with a shy smile. "Hello!" I say to all of them "I just wanted to say that I love your name!" Stephanie says "Oh, Thank you!" I say "Where are you from?" Melissa says calmly. "I'm from Tennessee." I say a hint of my accent showing again. "Omg I love your accent to!! I think we are all gonna be great friends!" Meredith says excitedly.

" Ok everybody I would like for everyone to gather up in a circle. We are going to play a few games to get to know eachother." Mr. Calhoun says, I stand with the girl still because I had not met anyone else. "We are going to start off with saying your name and the shows you have been in." Mr. Calhoun says "Hi, my name is Ben and the shows I've been in are Billy Elliot, and Ragtime." Says a blonde boy. After a few minutes it was my turn, oh boy was I about to bore these people. "Hello, my name is November and the shows I've been in are Cinderella, Grease, Waitress, Heathers, Les Miserables, Wicked,  Beauty and The Beast and Mean Girls." I say trying not to spend to much time on my introduction. 

Once that was over we started a new game where someone would be randomly chosen and the cast would have to guess there age. Sky stood in front of the room, I had guessed 20, turns out he's 18. Close enough. A few minutes later Ben stood in front of the cast, I then guessed 17. He was 16. A little while later it was my turn to stand in front of the room. "19?" Someone said "17" Stephanie said "18?" Dan said "20?" Ben Josh and Sky all said at the same time. "Nope, 15." I say. That really had everyone shocked "Wait what!?" The girls said "Yup, y'all were way off." I say "Hehe you said y'all" Meredith say "It was adorable though" She adds.

I felt comfortable with this cast.

~Marie Spills The Tea~

Word Count: 

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR THIS SEGMENT OF THE CHAPTER SO HERE HAVE A CUTE PHOTO OF BEN!! HAPPY READING LOVELYS! <33