Chapter 10

It has currently been 2 weeks since Ben and I had our little moment in the dressing room. (Into the woods anyone?) And I was still recovering from the realization that he kissed me. And that he knows about my secret...not really a secret anymore I guess. We are on the tour bus right now and we are headed to Louisville, Kentucky. (Yes I know I skipped a few places for the books sake.) Only a week or two until im home for a little while! The only thing that was bugging me right now was the fact that Ben is sitting right next to me and hasn't talked to me all morning. It isn't really like him not talk to me at least once when he sees me, let alone is sitting right next to me and has been for the past 3 hours.

I decided to post something on instagram since I have in a while. As I scrolled through my camera roll, looking for something to post I found a picture of me and my old theatre friend, Delaney on her 16th birthday. So I decided to post that, remembering the nickname I gave her after we had been friends for about a year, I called her sweet tea. This was because that was all she would drink, the first three letters of her last name spelled "tea", and she was one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. I remembered that when the tour got to Nashville, it would be her seventeenth, a few days later would be my 16th. I was happy that I would get to spend my sweet sixteen with my friends and family. As well as my newfound friends.

Comments:

Comments:

@delanytea_: miss you too Nova, I'll see you soon tho! xx

^^@supernova: DEL! I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU IRL.

@morgan.nelsonn: feel really love right now Nova... :(

^^@supernova: sorry morg, love you tho. Not as much as Sweet Tea tho

Morgan is one of the other girls in our old theatre group back home. She's a few years older than me and Delaney. Next year she is going to college at New York University on scholarship as a musical theatre major. I was proud of her because that is her dream college. Me and Delaney on the other hand would like to attend The New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts. We have it all planned out. We are both going to be accepted into the college, we'll then buy and apartment close to campus and we'll walk there every single day together. Matt may even join us there. Delaney also may or may not have a huge crush on Matt. And do I have a problem with it? No, quite frankly I think they'd be absolutely perfect together. Does Matt like her back. Yes, yes he does indeed. It's not like he used to talk about her all summer. Fo sho...

*TIME SKIP*

I had just got done stage dooring along side Sky and Iain and was now back in our air bnb. Ever since the kiss I've been trying to avoid Ben because I new I'd be a red, blushing mess. Kind of hard to do so when you play his stage girlfriend and have to kiss him every night...

I was fine until now, it was one of those "speak of the devil" moments ya know. I was in the kitchen of our current air bnb after our first night in Louisville. Trying to find something to snack on before we had a cast dinner like we do most nights. When Ben walks into the kitchen. We obviously are thinking the same things. One the kiss, and two how hungry we both are. How do I know this? He's standing right next to me as we both reach for the granola bars, then we made eye contact. I also know this because about a minute later he asks me "Do you wanna talk about it?" Almost below a whisper. "Talk about what?" I say trying act oblivious. It doesn't work. "You know what I'm talking about." He says "Actually I don't because we haven't talked about it yet." I say sarcastically. He chuckles before saying "I'm going to go ahead and say it now because I know that if I don't do it now, I'll chicken out." He says, taking a deep breath and exhaling before continuing" I like you Nova-" is all he can say before I interrupt him. "Aww, that's sweet Ben." I say sarcastically. "No I mean I like, like you. Like- basically I have a huge crush on you and I honestly don't know what to even do with myself anymore and I haven't since I realized that I had a crush on you." He say almost rambling on. I didn't know what to say. He's left me speechless.

~Marie Spills the Tea~

Word Count: 915

WHATTT NOT ME WRITING A CLIFF HANGER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE. ANYWAYS, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING YALL. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A SHIP NAME FOR BEN AND NOVA. I EVENTUALLY CAME UP WITH EITHER "BOVA: OR "NEN" IDK IF THOSE ARE EVEN GOOD OR WHATEVER BUT HELP ME DECIDE WHICH ONE TO USE! AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE TELL ME I'D LOVE TO HEAR THEM! ILY ALL, HAPPY READING LOVELYS! <3333