21

(y/n's pov)

i sighed in relief when i saw eddie standing up and finishing off his conversation with dustin.

dustin seemed pretty annoyed when the conversation finished, as if he got nothing out of it.

"hey" eddie said, placing himself down onto the sofa next to me as his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

my leg stopped shaking as much as it did before.

"what did he say?" i asked, making eddie sigh.

"he just- he was basically annoyed that me and you kind of.."

"fucked?" i said boldly.

"mhm" he nodded.

"right.." i said, looking back down at my knees.

"but- he just ended up telling me to not brag about it" he said.

"but why would you even brag about it?" i asked.

he smiled, "because you're y/n linden" he said, as i looked at him confused.

"oh come on, youre like- the girl everyone is jealous of" he said.

i rolled my eyes.

"i'm serious" he said.

"i don't think you are!" i said.

"well i am-"

"why would someone be jealous of me?" i asked.

he sighed once more, "wish i could tell you from their perspective but- from MY perspective AKA someone that actually took their time to get to know THE y/n linden" he said, making me smile.

"you're special- you're smart, good music taste, good style, nice personality.." eddie said.

i blushed at his comments as we were unfortunately interrupted.

"guys? wanna play d&d" mike shouts from across the basement.

"YES" eddie said, immediately standing up, and ignoring the fact that our conversation was literally interrupted.

"um-" he said, looking at me.

"wanna play?" he asked.

"dont know how" i said, practically declining his offer.

"come on!" he said.

"i really don't want to eddie" i said.

"okay.." he said, slowly walking away a as i watched the chains on his trousers move with him.

"y/n?" dustin said as i just nodded no.

"you could watch maybe?" dustin said.

"i think i'll just go home.." i said, immediately getting eddies attention.

"what?" he said.

"home..?" i said, making my way to the stairs.

"no y/n-"

"eddie i have to get ready for school tomorrow!"

i opened the doors with my keys, revealing a silent home in front of me.

i sighed at the emptiness, usually my parents would be home with the TV blasting either news or music, and something always being made in the kitchen.

i couldn't get my bag from eddies either, so i just walked upstairs into my bedroom, hoping i'll at least find a somewhat decent outfit for tomorrow.

luckily, i found some cuffed balloon trousers and a striped top, that goes well with one of my jackets.

i prepared the clothes, ironed it and such.

after i did everything, i layed in bed until i could fall asleep.

i ran for the door, noticing i was 5 minutes late, and it wasn't so bad since the school isn't even that far.

"shit" i said, forgetting my cigarettes.

i ran back home, fully out of breath as i struggled to fit the keys in the lock.

i eventually did and swung the coke open, grabbing the cigarettes and rushing back out, locking the door with the same keys.

"shit shit shit" i said.

"Y/N!" a voice from afar shouted as i turned around to see a black van approaching with master of puppets blasting through the car speakers.

"eddie?" i said, as the window slowly rolled down.

"you're running late, aren't you?" he said.

"i guess" i said.

he motioned me to come i to the car as i smiled and walked to the other side, opening the door and placing myself in the for t seat next to him.

"d'you sleep well?" he asked.

"mhm"

the car ride was silent afterwards, especially after i felt his hands on my thighs, rubbing my inner thighs.

i blushed at the actions slightly, but my main focus was the fact that i was late for school, i didn't want to stay in after school because i was late.

"can you hurry?" i asked.

"you want me to get a speeding ticket?" eddie blurred out, keeping his eyes on the road as the car sped up SLIGHTLY.

i sighed, just praying that we would make it.

we got to the car park, where eddie parked unevenly.

i practically rushed out of the car into the office entrance as eddie followed up behind SLOWLY.

i was gasping for air when i got to the office.

"reason for being late?" the lady at the office asked.

"just forgot something at home" i said as the lady nodded.

that nod reassured me that i'd be fine and wouldn't get a detention.

"that's a - detention" she spoke quickly as my smile disappeared and eddie walked through the doors slowly.

"eddie munson..." the lady said as i looked at her and then at eddie.

"what a surprise.." she said, sarcastically.

"whatever, i know i'm staying afterwards" eddie said as the lady just sighed.

"you too have to be in the same class during your detention, understood?"

i nodded as eddie left to the corridor doors, opening them for me like a gentlemn.

"thank you" i said, as he smiled weakly.

ugh, i just can't believe i have to stay in after
school.

i sighed, walking into an empty classroom i was told my detention would be led in.

i sat at the tables near the far back, as far away as i could from the teacher.

"y/n linden, correct?" the teacher spoke as i nodded in response.

i placed my bag on the table and rested my head on it, closing my eyes.

later the door opened again, and of course it was eddie.

"eddie munson, it not a surprise at all" the teacher said as eddie ignored and made his way to the back where i sat.

i opened my eyes slightly as my head stayed rested, immediately recognising the brown, long, wavy hair.