24

he finally took the duct-tape off of my face as i exhaled deeply.

he put his pants back on, leaving me naked in his backseat.

"maybe you could- take this off?" i said, still catching my breath as i moved my hands around behind the headrest of his car.

he chuckled, taking a look at my body.

"eddie" i said, slowly catching my breath.

"your leg is shaking" he said.

"well if you fucked me this hard of course it's gonna shake" i said, making him smile.

"will you walk?"

"listen eddie- enough questions, just cut the duct tape please." i said.

"i want to see your body" he said, making me sigh in annoyance.

"you can see it already, now can you just cut the fucking tape?" i said, raising my voice slightly.

"woah woah woah, no need to raise your voice sweetheart" he said, looking at me as his eyes constantly kept shooting back to my body now and then.

"fuck eddie" i shouted, making his eyes go wide ast hair went into my mouth

he stared blankly, to the point where i was so impatient.

his eyes just went back to my body, leaving me short tempered.

i was literally tied to his car in the middle of a forest and all he did was just stare at my body.

appreciate it eddie, but not for so fucking long.

"FUCK EDDIE" i shouted, forcefully pulling my arms towards myself, finally breaking free.

but not in the way i expected.

i stared at the headrest that was still attached to my arms, but this time it was on my laps.

i completely pulled the headrest off of its original place, and just blankly stared at it with only the word "fuck" running through my mind.

i slowly looked at eddie, who was clearly annoyed. REALLY ANNOYED.

"what the fuck did you do-" he eventually started.

"i didn't mean to-"

"YOU DIDNT MEAN TO HUH?" he shouted at me as i gulped, watching him lose control.

"fuck sake" he said, grabbing gene headrest as my arms followed.

he aggressively took off the duct tape from the head rest, leaving me with the duct tape still around my hands as he left the car via the backseat and smashed the door shut afterwards.

i quickly, took the loose duct tape off of my wrists and found my clothes on the car ground.

i picked it all up and quickly changed into it all whilst my eyes were watering and my leg was shaking.

eddie was walking around in circles, really pissed off with the headrest in his hands as he tried to figure out how to possibly fix it.

i finished changing and fixed my messy hair up a bit.

i looked around the car, not knowing where i was but i just wanted to go.

i slowly opened the car door on the other side, away from eddie so he wouldn't see.

i made sure i had everything before closing the car door gently.

i knew it wouldn't shut properly, but i didn't want to make a noise and then get caught, eddie was clearly annoyed and i was a bit frightened.

the second i jumped to my feet, i already found one leg limping as i couldn't walk properly.

"shit shit shit" i whispered whilst the leaves under my feet crunched loudly.

"fuck" i whispered, hearing some footsteps behind me.

i didn't dare turning around, i just closed my eyes and exhaled heavily as i felt both of my arms being grabbed and pulled back to where i had left the car.

"get in" eddie said, shoving me by his car door as i just stared at him getting into the drivers seat

"get in" he said, looking through his blind spot mirror as i looked back at him, through that same mirror.

he noticed my eyes slightly watering as his eyebrows furrowed, but he stayed quiet.

"y/n, could you please get in?" he asked more patiently and nicely after noticing my watery eyes.

"no.." i whispered.

i slowly walked away.

"get in y/n" he said, as i just started sobbing a little bit, but obviously not loud enough for him to hear me, i wasn't that attention seeking, i was just really intimidated by his behaviour, he never acted like this before.

i heard a sigh not far behind me as i walked away, limping slightly but trying to cover it up.

once again, those footsteps were heard!

"cmere" i heard him whisper before his hands placed themselves on my shoulders and turned me to them, pulling me into his chest as i just
burst out into tears.

i felt his arm rubbing my back as he rocked us side to side slightly.

"im sorry" i said quietly as my voice slightly broke in the process.

"it's not your fault.." he said.

"i shouldn't have gotten mad at you for the smelliest thing, my uncle will fix it and i'll just make up another excuse and not bring you up" he said, as he tried to pull away but i wouldn't allow out.

he hugged me again, still rubbing my back.

"kay- let's go" he said, slowly picking me up until my legs were around his waist and my head still buried in him, but this time in his shoulders. 

the walked to the car door and opened it.

he took me to the passenger seat, slowly placing me down in the seat as i just looked up immediately when he let go so he wouldn't see my crying face or whatever.

ok felt a small peck on my neck before the door closed, making me smile slightly as my head was still facing the sky.

then the drivers seat door opened and closed, as i felt him reaching his hand across my body to get the seatbelt, buckling me in.

"thank you.." i said, rubbing my eyes befor finally facing what was in front of me rather than the sky.