3

i rushed the bathroom and locked myself in a toilet as i lit up a cigarette.

i went to the less crowded bathrooms almost no one was ever in, so i couldn't get caught.

i lit up my cigarette with a lighter and smoked a little before going back to my first class of the day.

(at lunch)

i walked to kate, who was sitting outside where i always sat.

it was always our meeting spot.

i walked down the cafeteria and a tall figure standing on the table spoke.

"but as long as your into band... or science, or pArTiES... or a game where you TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS" a voice spoke as i immediately recognise eddie and rolled my eyes, making my way to the door that led you outside.

i got to lucia and started helping her with an assignment.

"did you hear that there's a party?" lucia a spoke as she finished off her assignment with my help.

"a party?" i asked as she nodded and closed her book.

"yeah.. did you not hear?" she asked.

"no.. i didn't?" i said.

"on friday at 7pm, chrissy and jason are having a party for their second anniversary, they invited practically everyone" she said.

"well... doesn't look like they invited me" i laughed.

"you can ask jason-"

"i don't want to invite myself, besides.. parties are- not my thing" i said.

"i'll ask jason if you can come-" she said, standing up and grabbing my hand.

"no no no-" i said as she pulled me inside.

"LUCIA STOP" i said, laughing a little as we walked down the cafeteria with some eyes on me, including eddies and his groups.

"hey y/n!" mike said, catching my attention as i waved at him and mouthed "help" as he and everyone he was sitting with watched me get dragged by lucia.

"JASON" she shouted as i gave up trying to break free and sighed, arriving at jason's table.

"hey?" he asked, standing up from his seat and looking at me, slightly confused.

"can i bring y/n to the party?" she asked.

"i don't think parties are for y/n-"

"THANK YOU" i said, making him smile.

lucia sighed and looked at me.

"you are going to miss out-"

jason interrupted "bit of course she can come, it's up to her, i just avoided inviting her because i had a feeling she's not into parties"

(eddies pov)

"but honestly, you can't tell me smoking isn't attractive, it's the hottest thing ever in my opinion" i spoke to my group as some agreed whereas others didn't.

i watched lucia and y/n talking to jason, who was smiling at y/n.

i'm not going to lie, i liked y/n a lot, especially her attitude towards me despite being "innocent" so seeing jason smiling at her kind of pissed me off.

"what are you staring at-" mike said, following my eyes and looking behind him.

"at y/n?" mike said.

"SHHH" i said, already annoyed.

"dude you can't even apologise, i had to write the note for you because I FELT BAD, not YOU" dustin spoke.

"shut up dustin, she doesn't deserve any of my respect anyways, look at her, she looks awful! i've never seen her hair down, she always has the same outfits, she looks awful" i spoke as mike looked at me.

"listen eddie, though you may be the leader of hellfire club, in no way should you talk like that about a girl" mike spoke as i mimicked him, making him sigh.

i then saw lucia and y/n walk back outside.

they didn't look at me, it was me who was staring and judging.

y/n looked like she was pissed off whereas lucia was laughing about something.

(y/ns pov)

me and lucia walked through the cafeteria or go back outside as i was pretty pissed that she is practically forcing me to go to the party.

"i literally don't have a dress lucia" i said to her.

"it's fine you can borrow mine!" she said.

"i'm not going thou-"

"YOU ARE! after school you are coming to mine and trying on the dresses i have, i'll help you with makeup and stuff, it's going to be so fun! you will regret not going" she said as i sighed and gave in, making her run around the metal table outside as i laughed at her.

afterwards we had history and sat next to eachother luckily.

she wanted to talk about the party but i actually wanted to elarn so i could help with the many people i'll be tutoring this week.

i practically ended up ignoring her for the rest of the lesson but she understood why.

we were both just waiting for the party, which- im not going to lie, i was pretty excited for.

(on friday)

after a weeks of tutoring, i thought maybe i'd catch my breath for a bit but- NO!

i had a fucking party.

me and lucia walked back home as she just went on and on about her crush and stuff whilst i was just overthinking the whole event.

"hey?" she said as i snapped out of my gazing.

"you okay?" she asked as i just nodded.

"stop overthinking y/n, we're gonna have fun!" she said as i just smiled.

"you're right, but i barely know any that's going"

she laughed, "i'm sure dustin is going-"

"dustin?"

"yeah, like everyone in his group is going" she said as i sighed.

"what?" she asked.

"nothing nothing..."

we arrived at her house and had some lunch fairly quickly before rushing upstairs to her room, which was HUGE by the way.

she opened her wardrobe and took out every dress she owned and spread them all out on her bed.

out of all of them, i loved this one.

she paired it with a white tip underneath which i LOVED

she then proceeded to do my makeup, some pink lipstick, blue eyeshadow and mascara.

it was the 80s, of course you can go crazy with the colours!

i just never really wore makeup, so this wa anew, but she also GAVE me some of her makeup, to which i was so ducking greateful for.