7

(eddies pov)

everyone went quiet the second y/n left.

"go apologise to y/n" dustin said to jason.

"shouldn't i be apologising to you?"

"no, you pissed her off so she deserves an apology" dustin said.

everyone agreed with dustin as it all went quiet, jason sighing was only heard.

he then headed toawrds the backyard door as people made space for him quietly.

he was the first to leave, and then the crowd of people followed after him, but only staying by the entrance to the backyard.

i looked and saw y/n smoking on her own as the wind blew through her hair and smoke.

"y/n" jason spoke.

(y/ns pov)

i looked up at jason, as i continued smoking my cigarette.

"i want to... apologise for- my unreasonable behaviour and disrespect towards you" he said.

i laughed a little and continued smoking.

just as he was about to turn and leave, i said "maybe you should rather apologise to dustin not me" 

"he told me to apologise to you"

i scoffed, "you boys are all the same huh? can't fucking apologise for your own actions but depend on your friends telling you to apologise, isn't that right?" i said, now looking at the crowd to eddie.

eddie looked away, pretending he couldn't hear.

"genuinely i needed to apologise, i knew i did, i just thought i'd apologise to dustin, but he told me to apologise to you for annoying you" he said.

"mhm." i said, putting out the cigarette by stepping on it.

"will you continue playing?" chrissy asked, now walking up beside jason.

"mhm" i hummed as she smiled and grabbed my hand, all of us going back inside.

we gathered around the table, i was back in my usual spot as i looked at the bottle spinning.

it landed on eddie.

eddie smiled.

"eddie it is.. truth or dare?" jason asked.

"dare." eddie said, as everyone finally got excited, even jason quickly took the first sheet and read it out loud.

i noticed eddies shirt was unbuttoned slightly, reveal a- A TATTOO?

i stared at his upper chest into the tattoo.

fuck y/n, don't fall in love don't fall in love, you're meant to hate eddie.

but i just couldn't help it, he looked too fucking attractive.

oh god, i could already feel my face heat up.

"kiss the person you find the most attractive"

please this could be my moment.

wait a minute, what the fuck am i thinking?

i just hope he kisses me, once i see tattoos i fucking FOLD.

eddie smiled at the dare as dustin got excited for him.

he walked around the table until he stopped in front of me, looking down at me and smiling with a downward smile as i smiled slightly.

he bent down closer to me as i already felt my heart in my throat.

i could see his tattoo up close now, it was so attractive.

he smiled, and quickly swung his head to lucia next to me, kissing her unexpectedly.

my smile now disappeared as i heard his whimpers when kissing lucia.

i closed my eyes, trying to keep my cool, before opening them and seeing eddie pull away next to me, and dustin looking straight at me, unhappily.

he wasn't the only one, chrissy, mike, lucas and even jason looked concerned.

lucia immediately pulled me outside, as i just walked lazily behind her.

how could i fall for one so fucking quickly?

she pulled me to the benches.

"i'm sorry" she said.

"not your fault" i said, not even making eye contact.

"you looked excited-" she said to me.

"i did, but now i'm not and i'm okay with that"

"but your not y/n" she said as i looked at the ground behind her shoulder.

"i can tell your overthinking-"

"i'm not-"

"come on guys!" someone said to us as i just walked back in immediately as she followed.

i now didn't come up close to the table, i stayed in the back.

(dustins pov)

i watched lucia make her way through the crowd on her own as she whispered something to chrissys ear before dragging her back into the crowd as the game continued.

i followed straight after, leaving eddie confused.

(y/ns pov)

lucia came back with chrissy, as chrissy immediately comforted me.

she hugged me for a long time but we were interrupted by someone.

"y/n?"

i quickly let go and saw dustin.

i just smiled awkwardly.

"thank you fo that." he said.

"of course.." i said slowly, still processing the fact that eddie kissed lucia and not me.

"eddie is such a dick.." dustin said to me as i just nodded.

"i'll be right back." i said, budging my way through the crowd to get myself some drinks.

i knew i wasn't an alcohol person, but i just wanted to get this stupid thought out of my mind and knew that alcohol was the way to go.

the room went quiet as everyone watched.

"carry on.." i said, pouring some vodka i got from the fridge into a red cup.

"that's really strong-" jason started.

"i know" i just said, and only heard a sigh in response.

i then go tjr e vodka and drink snatched from me and saw jason taking it.

"jason-" i said.

"EVERYONE WE WILL CONTINUE LATER ON" he said as everyone walked off slowly, acting as if nothing happened.

"jason-" i said, trying to push his hand back down with the drinks

he placed the drinks in a cupboard higher up where i was too short to reach.

"what the fuck" i said.

"that's too much"

"i- don't care? i came here to have fun"

"you'd feel terrible tomorrow"

"i know that, and i don't really mind that, so please give me back my drink"

"what's going on?" chrissy stepped in with her arms intertwined to lucia's.

"get your boyfriend to give me back my drink"

"jason-"

"it was a whole cup of vodka" he said before chrissy could say anything.

"oh-" chrissy said.

"just give" i said, jumping to the cupboard and trying to reach it.

"girls- just go" jason said.

i looked at them in a "help me" type of way, but they just left.