Elizabeth: I am the one who led the operation to kill you and your father.

The room was silent for a few seconds and then Lilith lowered her guard and stood straight. Her move shocked Elizabeth. She didn't expect Lilith to lower her guard after hearing this sentence.
Lilith: But I'm still alive. Is this defeat counted in the operation or is it supposed to be the beginning of a bigger victory?
There was no trace of the previous anger in Lilith's face and look, and on the contrary, she had given herself to a certain numbness and coldness. In Elizabeth's opinion, this attitude of Lilith was more frightening than the guard and her previous anger, but she intended to gauge Lilith's feelings.

Elizabeth: You don't seem to feel much regret about your father's death, maybe the fact that you were not of the same blood is influencing.

Lilith: My feelings don't seem to matter to you.
At that moment, Lilith admitted in her heart that Elizabeth was right. She didn't feel sad because there was never a fatherly and daughterly feeling between them. His father mostly played the role of a harsh military instructor who took her from the orphanage and trained her to be a killer.
Elizabeth: Well, honestly, as long as it doesn't hinder our union; I don't care.

Lilith was staring at Elizabeth expectantly.

Elizabeth: Well, you probably already know the basics; Chris wanted to destroy you and your father. The reason was your great strength and this is what attracted me to you. A young girl who has shown so much strength at the beginning of her journey that she made these men afraid and united to destroy her, so I took the leadership of the operation. I couldn't save your father, and I didn't want to either. but you... you, Lilith Blake, I wanted you alive. Ambush for Lilith Blake in their hidden farm, attack, chase, explosion, a fatal accident and the van falling into the valley I think is a good reason why there is no body of you. Blake the father was also killed, so there was no one left for Lilith Blake to save her. Father and daughter were killed and no heir was left for Blake. Blake's story is over... This was the summary of the operation that the mafia leaders heard and liked a lot, especially Chris.

Lilith was silent. Well, it seems like a calculated plan, but several questions were bothering Lilith.
Elizabeth: What do you think? Did you like this story?
Lilith sat on the bed behind her and crossed her legs.
Lilith: Then what is the cost of this creative story you designed?
Elizabeth smirked and glared at Lilith. Elizabeth: It's good that you're getting to the point, I'm more sure of it the more time passed... you and your father found a special substance; Blossom! I want the formula.

Lilith: As you said, the blossom is a special material. That you start producing it after our death makes everyone suspicious.
Elizabeth: Oh, I'm not going to produce the blossom, I'm going to make a new substance out of it. But to produce it, I want the basic formula of the blossom.

Lilith tilted her neck a little.
Lilith: So in return for all the trouble you put in, you just want the blossom formula?
Elizabeth: Exactly!

Lilith got up and started walking around the room.
Lilith: By keeping me alive, you risked everything to get the Blossom Formula. She stood up and turned on her heel towards Elizabeth.
Lilith: And my survival means you are still risking. If I give you the formula, what is the guarantee that I will survive?
Elizabeth put her index finger on the corner of her lips and smiled at Lilith.

Elizabeth: Well, if I wanted to kill you, you would have woken up in the basement instead of this room. You would be tortured to reveal the formula and then you would be killed. But I want you to stay alive, because I don't just want the blossom... I want the whole mafia world, the same thing that Blake had and you're helping me get there... But what you're saying is logical, there's no guarantee.

There was a silence between them for a few seconds. Lilith wanted assurance and Elizabeth knew its importance. The blossom business was profitable for Elizabeth, but it was considered a small success. So it was okay to give her a small ransom.

Elizabeth: Don't give me the formula. I will provide you with a production line and supervise it yourself. You can use people you trust. You give me the blossom and I will keep you alive in return... and maybe sometime I need you to do little works for me.

Lilith took a thoughtful look, but she knew she didn't have much of a choice. Right now, Elizabeth was the only one left for her, so she had to use her, and surely Elizabeth was also trying to use her ability as a skilled subordinate.
It didn't matter if Elizabeth was the boss now, she was LILITH BLAKE and if she survived she would find a way to win. She approached Elizabeth with slow steps. The bodyguards take a defensive position.

♤♤♤
So, a new chapter started in Lilith life.
How do you feel about it? How Lilith is gonna face it?
Let's see🌚