chapter 157

Me and meredith are stood in the kitchen. She's naked, stood infront of me. She's leaning against the counter as I thrust my fingers in and out of her.

"Stop! that feels so so good" she grabs my hand. "So you want me to stop?" I tease. "Shut up! shut the fuck up!" She moans, her head falling back. I chuckle.

The kids room door opens. She moves into my arms. I wrap my arms around her, hiding her in my embrace. I walk with her behind the counter and she giggles, hiding behind it.

I look at the kids. They both frown. "Why mommy hiding?" Mia giggles. "She's not wearing any clothes" I chuckle. They both giggle. "Why?" She asks. "Um.. she's trying on some new clothes to show me" I lie.

"You two should be in bed" I say. "Sowwy" they both say. "Go please" I say. They both sigh. They walk into their room, closing the door.

I gasp and meredith giggles as she grabs my hand, pulling me onto the floor with her. She grabs my face, kissing me hungrily.

She puts her hand on my bulge. I groan quietly as she massages it gently through my pyjama bottoms.

She puts her hand down my bottoms, taking me in her hand. "Meredith" I groan against her lips. She giggles against my lips, pulling away. She looks into my eyes as she moves her hand up and down.

She pulls me out of my bottoms, speeding up her movements. "Slow down" I say. She grins, speeding up her movements. I groan. She gets up, kneeling infront of me.

She kisses my neck. She sits up more, pushing her boobs into my face. I put my hand on her waist to keep her still, taking her nipple into my mouth, sucking on it. She moans quietly.

"Slow down.. baby, slow down" I warn. She pulls away, looking into my eyes. She speeds up her movements. "Mer I can't-" I groan, grabbing onto her thigh.

I bite my lip and my head falls back and I groan deeply. My cum spills out, all over her stomach and thighs. She pulls her hand away, grinning.

"Proud of yourself?" I say sarcastically. She giggles, nodding. I glare at her.

She wipes my cum off of her stomach with her finger. She holds it up to my lips. She spreads it on my lips and kisses me hungrly, licking it back off again.

She rests her arm between my legs as we make out. She leans against me slightly. She gasps, pulling away. "Derek shepherd!" She smirks, looking down as she feels my bulge forming again next to her arm.

I grin. "Already?" She grins, climbing ontop of me, straddling my thighs. "Mhm always for you" I smirk, putting my hands on her waist.

She rocks her hips back and forth as I kiss her neck. "Do you want me to wear a condom?" I ask. "Yes please" she whispers. I stand up, picking her up. I carry her to the bedroom.

I lay her on the bed as I go to find a condom. "Shit baby, I can't find any" I say.

"You're not touching me until you find one" she says teasingly. "You can't say that when you're laid there all naked and irresistible" I say. She giggles.

"Dereekkk hurry uppppp!" She says. I take the drawer off of the hinges, turning it upside down. Everything falls out. She giggles, her eyes going wide.

I search through everything on the floor. "Meredith there's nothing here!" I whine. "Fine come here.. you can eat me out" she says. "Yes!" I walk over to her. She giggles. "Love the enthusiasm baby" she grins.

She opens her legs. I kneel infront of her. I lick up and down her foulds. I eat her out, making her cum again and again and again repeatedly until I eventually climb next to her in bed.

She rolls ontop of me. I grin as she pants heavily out of breath, her tongue hanging out like a very cute puppy. She giggles between her pants.

I wrap my arms around her, sitting up. "You're so fucking sexy" I put my hand on her chin. She giggles. She sticks her tongue back out at me playfully. I chuckle.

"Ahh!" I yell as she licks my cheek. She giggles hysterically. She bites my jaw. "Stop acting like a dog!" I laugh. "I can't help it.. you're so cute I wanna rip your skin off" she says. "That's not normal" I say. She giggles. 

She rolls off of me, laying next to me. I drape my arm over her stomach. "Are you bothered that I want you to wear a condom?" She asks. "No baby, whatever makes you comfortable" I say. She smiles small.

"I'm just scared" she whispers. "I know" I whisper, pulling her into my arms. She cuddles her face into the crease of my neck.

The door opens. I sit up. She stays laid down. "Daddy I have nightmare.. pwease ca-can I sweep with you?" Mia sniffles.

I grab my boxers, putting them on under the covers. Meredith puts on one of my shirts. We stand up and I put on my pyjama bottoms as she puts on a pair of my boxers.

"Come here baby" I say. She walks over to me with her little Teddy bear in her hand. I pick her up. She sniffles. I lay back on the bed with her next to me. Meredith lays the other side of her.

"Mommy" she sobs, wrapping her arms around her neck. "Its okay darling, we've got you" she whispers as we both hug her tight.

It's been half an hour and she's still not stopped crying. Meredith fell asleep a while ago. I don't blame her, I wore her out.

"Sweetheart please stop crying" I whisper, stroking her hair as she sits on my lap. She wipes her tears, sobbing quietly. "I sowwy!" She gets up, about to walk away.

"No baby, I didn't mean it like that.. I'm sorry" I hug her. She sniffles. I pick her up, holding her on my hip as I stand up.

"Where we going?" She sniffles as she sees me grab my keys. I put on my shoes. I put her on the counter for a second and put on my pyjama shirt. I pick her back up, just leaving her shoeless. I'll carry her anyway.

"We're going to take a little car ride" I say. This always calmed her down as a baby when me and mer would just drive the twins around in the car. "Okay" she mumbles.

I carry her outside and downstairs, locking the door behind me. I get in a cab.

I tell the driver that I'll pay him extra if he'll just drive us around the block a few times until Mia calms down. He seems happy about the extra money and starts driving.

I sit Mia on my lap and she cuddles Into me, still sniffling a lot. I rub her back gently.

I smile as I realise she's stopped crying a little while later. "Daddy" she sits up, looking at me. "Mhm?" I ask. "I love you" she hugs me. "I love you too baby" I whisper, kissing her head.

The cab drives us back home and I carry her inside. I lay her in her bed and wait for her to go to sleep before going to my room.

I take off my shirt before climbing into bed. I snuggle into meredith. I soon fall asleep.