CHAPTER 3: The Curse

Pearl and I landed on the huge island, and I slipped off of Pearl to walk around with her by my side. The trees stood like, two hundred feet above us everywhere we look. It's like the woods.
Pearl growled at a bush that sits in front of us.
"What is it girl?" I asked not taking my eyes off of it.
Pearl growled some more and stood by my side, not leaving. The leaves rustled as a guy with a tall hat and a white beard come out. I gasped. He's unrecognizable because obviously, he belongs on this island. Not on Berk.
"Get off of my property!" The guy yelled. "If you don't, I'll put a curse on you!!"
I laughed while the guy crossed his arms and stared. He looks serious. I finally put a confused look on my face.
"Curse?" I asked. "Curses are not real."
"Oh yes they are. And I can prove it to you if you don't get off this island!"
"Off the ISLAND. this whole thing is your property?" I asked.
"Yes. And you need to leave!"
"I just got curious. That's all."
"Curiosity can lead to danger. Like the one you're fixing to be in right now." He told me as he slowly stuck his hand into his back pocket to bring out a wand.
"Aren't you too old for toys?"
"Ok. I had it!" He yelled as he lifted his wand, and light flashed. I gasped, and Pearl and I tried to dash away, but I got hit. I was knocked out. All I could remember was falling to the ground blacking out as Pearl flew off.

(I know this is a short chapter, but that's all I could think of for this one).