CHAPTER 2: Going to another island

The next morning, I darted to the stables to get Pearl and ride her. I saw dad helping a Viking gathering up sheep into a pen. After they were done, I asked dad if we can both ride our dragons to a different island. He agreed and said, "On the contrary. You can't go anywhere but Berk alone. You have to go with either me or your mother."
"Yes sir." I replied as Hiccup told my mom that we would be at a different Ian's, exploring.
It was a long ride there, but we made it. My dad announced, "Welcome to Itchy Armpit!"
I laughed at the name so much to the point where I almost fell of of Pearl.
"Hey. Toothless was the one who named the island Itchy Armpit." He told me as Toothless grunted. Toothless smacked his ear at my dad's face, and dad said, "Okay, okay."
We landed on the island and walked around. This is a very small island.
"I know it's small, but it has a great view. Look out there." Dad declared standing next to me, pointing to the other island out there while Toothless and Pearl are playing together.
I have to break it to you, that is a beautiful sight.
"Can you and I, maybe, go there sometime?" I asked, willingly.
"Sure! We can explore it together and drag your mom along." Dad said as I smiled. "Here. I'm gonna show you a map full of drawings of islands that I drew."
He unfolded the huge map and flatten it on the ground for me to see. It was huge. He showed me all the islands that he discovered and named, and he showed me the island that we're on, Itchy Armpit. I heard Pearl and Toothless in the background stomping around and chasing each other.
We heard a thump and swiftly turned around to see my mom landing. Pearl and Toothless bounded toward Storm Fly and moved their heads up and down, opening their mouths.
"What are you guys still doing here? Lunch is about ready." My mom told us.
"Oh yeah. Sorry, honey. We forgot." My dad said chuckling. We all hopped on our dragons and started to fly back home. While we were in the air, I looked over to the big island, dreaming of the day I land on it.
We arrived home and ate lunch. I told my mom about the island dad said, (with the help of Toothless), was named Itchy Armpit. My mom would laugh and be like, "You took her to THAT island. You guys could have a bigger adventure."
"Well, I wanted to start off with something small." My dad replied smiling.
"Hey, dad!" I exclaimed. "After lunch, can we go to that big island in front of Itchy Armpit?!"
"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I got to get back to work." My dad replied getting ready. "Maybe later, ok?" He said, kissing my forehead and kissed my mom in the lips. He walked off with Toothless by his side.
I thought of something that I could do. I could have my own adventures on that island. But I just remembered on what my dad said, 'Don't go to another island without me or your mother.' The I thought, 'Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I go for a little bit before my dad finds out, and besides, I got Pearl with me.'
"By mom! I'm gonna see how my dad's friends are doing!" I yelled as mom yelled an ok back.
I hopped on Pearl and snuck off Berk to go to that big island across from Itchy Armpit. I'll be back just in time for supper.