[CN] Reborn to Marry a Disabled Fiancé

Reborn to Marry a Disabled Fiancé

Type: Web Novel (CN)

Genre and Tags: Celebrity. Entertainment Industry. Wealthy Protagonist. Wealthy love interest. Possessive Characters. Love interest falls in love first. Item with Supernatural powers. Rebirth. Regression. Chaebol. 

»»———————- ♔ ———————-««

Description:

Popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from the crew and terminated the contract with the company. 

The black fans said: Abandoned by the sponsor.

But it didn't take long for a careful netizen to reveal that Mu Xingyu is the only son of a real estate boss. Now the fans are dumbfounded. 

Later, Mu Xingyu took over the high-end endorsement and participated in large-scale film and television dramas. Everyone thought he was relying on his father, but the investor was the Gu Group.

Legend has it that Gu Yunzhou, the head of the Gu family, had disabled legs and was indifferent and tyrannical. He was an out-and-out cold-faced tyrant.

Mu Xingyu was unhappy and tweeted: This is my husband, with a gentle personality and good health!

In the last life, Mu Xingyu mistakenly believed in the scum man, who killed Gu Yunzhou, and Gu Yunzhou was still begging the scum man to spare Mu Xingyu before he died. 

After living a second life, he decisively married Gu Yunzhou, and also used his golden finger to rescue Gu Yunzhou. 

Gu Yunzhou, who was in a car accident and was in a coma for more than a year, didn't expect to be married to his sweetheart when he woke up. He was happy in his heart, but his face was tense.

»»———————- ♔ ———————-««

Associated names: 重生嫁给残疾未婚夫

Author: 叶子旋 | Ye Zixuan | Leaf Spin

Year: 2021

Status: Completed (74 parts + 3 extras)

Completely translated: No.

Rating on jjwxc: (8.7 / 10.0, 59 votes)

MTL: EggLastCrack on wattpad

Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4278446

»»———————- ♔ ———————-««

◢ sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ◣ This is not yet in Novel Updates so there were not enough details yet. I really enjoyed reading this story. MC wanted to change his cruel last life, so after rebirth, he decided he would draw a line from people who ruined him and take care of his fiancé this time. There was also a supernatural element in this story since he had this magical bracelet that has healing effects, and he used it to secretly cure his comatose husband. I love the parts when MC was doing his best to be an actor, and ML was doing his best to support his husband in the shadows. Cue ML stalking MC's Weibo and suing everyone who made malicious comments about MC. XXX made trouble to MC? ML ensures that XXX's company is bankrupt the next day! Note that this is not Mpreg nor Omegaverse but the world had already accepted same-sex marriage.

»»———————- ♔ ———————-««