It'll make a scar...

Smart girl....

"That reason, I'll give you one"

"What?"

"If I have.... a scar on my body. I cannot marry a King. So your majesty, please stop now.... Please.... Please let me go", she continued.

The King started to laugh all of a sudden.

"You are more courageous than a man" he said.

Of course,

She is Jihyun's friend afterall.

"Bring Hong Ha Jin's Hae" the king left.

"Yes, your majesty"

Haesoo fainted because of the blood loss. Wook lifted her up and ran out. I followed them and so did So. As soon as we got out of the chamber I saw other Princes and Jihyun standing there. They joined us as we made our way to the doctor.

The doctor checked her and said she was fine but it will make a scar on her hand. Jihyun was a mess. She was crying since she saw her friend's condition. The other Princes left on after the other. Now only Wook and we both were remaining. Jihyun was sitting beside Haesoo holding her hand.

"Jihyun-ah,"

"Buin, it's late." I called her again but she didn't respond. (Wife)

"Let's go now," I held her wrist.

She yanked my hand and pulled her hand away from me.

"I won't. I'll say here until she wakes up. I couldn't help her atleast I will stay with her." Jihyun spoke softly.

Wook looked at me and monitored me to come out of the room.

"Thank you, hyungnim" Wook thanked me.

"I did it because Jihyun asked me to. I hope you don't misunderstand."

"Hyungnim, I really like this new Yo" he grinned confusing me.

"What?"

"It's nothing hyungnim, I'll stay here anyways. I'll take care of your wife. You can go if you are tired."

"Aniya, Wook-ah. You go. I'll stay here with Jihyun."

"Okay." Wook left.

I arranged a bedding for both of us since we had a whole night to spend.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Soo-yaa, can you hear me?" Jihyun noticed Haesoo move.

"Jihyun-ah" Haesoo replied.

"Thank god you are alright. I was so scared when I saw you. Are you hurt?"

"It's stinks a little but I'm fine" Haesoo got up.

Jihyun started to hit Haseoo softly.

"Ah- I'm a patient"

"How can you do that? Are you crazy?"

"Mianye, that was the only option."

"Are you alright?" Yo woke up because of the girls voice.

"Prince Yo? Yes, I'm fine."

"Can we leave now?" he asked Jihyun.

"Yes but let's wait till someone comes"

And that's when Wook entered the room.

Now Jihyun and Yo made their way back home.

"Haewon-ah, I'm starving. Bring some food to our room" Jihyun informed her maid as both of them entered their room.

"Eunbyeol-ah?"

"Where were you? I waited for you" the younger girl rushed into Jihyun's arms.

"Mianye" Jihyun lifted her up.

"What about me? You didn't miss me?" Yo questioned his daughter.

"I did not," she answered.

Jihyun tried to surpass her laugh but ended up laughing at Yo making fool out of himself.

"Eunbyeol-ah, you're another level"

"What's so funny?" Yo eyed Jihyun.

"Your expression, hahahaha"

"Stop laughing"

"I'm sorry. It's so funny" she kept laughing at the kid's words.

"My lady, the food is ready" Haewon interrupted.

"Let's go, eunbyeol-ie are you hungry?" Jihyun asked her as she nodded her head.

Wang Yo looked at his family. It was so calming. He felt so peaceful for the first time.

Is this what happiness feels like?

I small smile appeared on Yo's face which was barely visible to anyone.

"Let's go together," he followed the two girls.

"I can't believe a wench changed my son. I'll get you back my son." Queen Yoo scoffed.