Chapter 5 - The 5th Emperor

Hello I'm back. The story could have ended in the last chapter but who wouldn't want to know how the world will react to Luffy being a girl and being *ehem* Ace's girlfriend *ehem*. Also the wedding! Imagine the chaos of everybody showing up for Luffy's wedding. I'm so excited in writing those, so I'm hoping you'll be excited with me.

I do warn you that most of the chapter are just plain chaotic with a lot of things happening. But do remember that this story is light hearted and fun and just simply Luffy breaking people's mind.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who commented and favorite/followed this story. You don't know how happy I am reading that you love what I wrote. Thank you so much and I hope you continue loving this story.

Disclaimer: I don't own One Piece

Weeks after the big revelations from the strawhat pirates. Everyone almost believe that meeting them was just a dream. They haven't heard from them for weeks as if they just suddenly disappeared from existence. Until today that is.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Someone yelled earning the attention of everybody on deck "ACE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS INSANE!" The same person yelled waving the newspaper around with a huge grin

"What is it?" Someone yelled

"What did that person do now yoi?" Marco sighed.

"Gararararara I am quite curious to."

The person holding the newspaper gulped before reading it out loud.

The young pirate strawhat Luffy, who dared to confront Big Mom. The emperor of the sea whose supremacy had gone unchallenged for decades. According to reliable sources, strawhat Luffy already had seven powerful pirate crews under her sway combining the authority of a captain with over 5000 followers.

The notoriety of sibling hood with one of the worst generation, Surgeon of Death Trafalagar D. Law and the No. 2 of the revolutionaries, Sabo.

"A revolutionary! How do Lu-chan know these people!"

The extreme charisma and leadership to assume impromptu command over the formidable trio against the ex-warlord Doflamingo.

She instantly compelled the evil army - Germa 66, the Sun Pirates, and the Giretank Pirates to submission... through her uncommon personal magnetism and leadership

She has brains which enabled her to destroy the queen's castle with a well-calculated strategy.

She is strong enough to take down the top officers who are worth 800 million and a billion.

Its not too much to say that Staw Hat Luffy won the battle

The 5th Emperor of the Sea emerges

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Someone shouted that illicit the shout if others

"She manage to get a fleet of over a thousand in 2 weeks?"

"She really did challenge Big Mom!"

"I though they were going after Kaido?"