Chapter-1 Feminine looking marine

Because I need more AceLu in my life so this story is born

Disclaimer: I don't own One Piece

Ace is angry. No scratch that, Ace was fuming with anger and total fury. How could he, the second command of the Whitebeard pirates, lost a fight with a nakama killer and traitor Teach.

He was winning the battle but the bastard was a dirty player.

He looked around as his whole body was hurt from the fight.

"Jimbe?" Ace asked, unsure of the figure at the end of his cell

"Ace-kun, I'm glad your awake." Jimbe gave a small smile

"What are you doing here?"

"I refused to participate in the war against Whitebeared."

"Bold of them to think pops will come."

Jimbe frowned, "Do you really think that?"

Ace paused for a few minutes staring at his cellmate before answering, "…I don't, but I hope they'll not come." He looked away, "I hunted Teach against his orders."

Before Jimbe can say anything, the elevator opened and they can hear conversations as the people comes closer."

The jailer opened the door and escorted a feminine looking marine and shackles him a few feet away from him.

When the jailers left, Jimbe acknowledged him.

"Luffy-kun what are you doing here?" Jimbe asked, curious of why a marine officer is shackled between 2 pirates in the level 6 of impel down.

The boy, Luffy, looked at Jimbe and grinned as if he was not inside a jail and in sea-stone cuffs. "Eh Jimbe? What are you doing here?"

Jimbe sighs "I refused to participate in the war," he answered simply

Eh, you too? Shishishishishi." Luffy laughed, smile not wavering

"What do you mean Luffy-kun?" Jimbe asked. Not participating in a war is bad in their record as a marine but not too bad to be sent to Impel Down.

Luffy shrugged "I'm more surprised that it took this long for them to throw me here. Shishishishishi. I know Seagull ossan and Sensei want to trow me here a long time ago for all the trouble I caused."

"What did you do?" Jimbe asked again

Luffy frowned, completely showing his displease "I refused to be part of the stupid war."

"Why?" Ace suddenly asked, speaking for the first time after the brat entered the cell. He was confused why would a marine refuse an order of his officials. He doesn't know him, so he wouldn't be the reason. Maybe a friend of pops?

Luffy turn his head at him in confusion "Who are you?"

Ace stared at the boy like he's stupid, "Ace."

Realization hits his face "Ohhhh you're the Ace." He grinned in wonder and stared at him making him feel uncomfortable "You're cute."