Chapter 3 - Luffy-chan

Disclaimer: I don't own One Piece

During the wait, both pirates manage to dock on an uninhabited island where their feast will be held. Both cooks from the pirate crew prepared the feast while others started a betting pool on what the two are doing."

"Why is a girl helping Luffy-kun?" Jimbe asked earning to attention of almost everybody

"Nami appointed herself in forcing... I mean teaching Luffy about hygiene and proper conduct." Ussop answered

"Luffy did mention Nami-chan dressing him up." Jimbe said thinking back their conversation in Impel down

Ussop burst out laughing "Its because there was this one fight where Luffy's cloths was shredded to pieces that his shirt was ruined to nothing leaving his chest bare for the world!"

"Nami had a heart attack that day!" Zoro added with a slight blush

"It was a good thing we still didn't have Sanji with us, or he'll really die because of nosebleed!" Ussop laughed again

"Why?" Izo asked confused "There is nothing wrong with a boy showing his bare chest." He pointed out "I mean if she's that conservative, he wouldn't let him-" points at Zoro "-walk with his bare chest."

Ussop and Zoro looked at each other. An amused grin grew on Zoro's face while Ussop burst out laughing again.

"Remember what you said right now after they both go out." Ussop laughed

"Robin, are the cameras ready?" Zoro asked "I can feel them already walking to the deck."

"Fufufufufuf yes. I am quite excited in seeing everyone's expression in our little surprise."

Everyone was staring at the strawhat's ship when they heard Zoro mention them already coming out. Everyone was excited for that 'surprise' they were talking about that they even have hundreds of cameras to picture their reaction.

I mean, there couldn't be anything more shocking to them than knowing the brat was a marine.

Oh how wrong they are.

Soon two sets of footstep was heard and they saw Nami starting to go down the ramp, face full of accomplishment and pride as she looks at a certain location on the beach.

"Arg!" Ace's voice was heard as they heard a large thump making the boy tumble backwards with a small body wrapped around his torso

"Ace! Nami said you'll like this outfit!" The wrapped body on Ace said with excitement earning a raised brow from the Whitebeard pirates and amused smile on the strawhats (except Sanji who is fuming in anger)

"Who the hell are you!" Ace demanded as he pushed the person away from him

With a pout the person unwrapped her hands and stood up straight staring at him with hurt expression.

"You forgot me already?" The person continue to pout

Ace looked at the person again thinking back to all the people he met. This person, which is obviously a girl, is wearing a white summer dress that hugged her ample chest and slim waist. She have boyish cut (but still cute) black hair, a flat shoes and a strangely cute scar under her left eye. Which by the way looked extremely familiar. Ace gulped as he continue to stare at the pretty girl, no not a girl, a lady. A very attractive lady in front of him who is still pouting.