Child of Prophecy

"Three rinnegan weilder?" At the sight of the new summons, Jiraiya asks to himself.

"I will have to use it even though it's not mastered... Ken san I need your help." Upon call from Jiraiya Gamaken instantly jumps beside him and waits for orders.

"I will have to use it.. please carry me till then." As though he had something up his sleeves Jiraiya asks for Gamaken's help.

Without a sign of hesitation Gamaken picks up Jiraiya and jumps up in the air. Using his Sasumata he successfully climbs over the building and tries to leave from the sight of their enemies.

But,they had no sign of leaving them alive. The dogs split themselves into several parts and followed Gamaken with their maximum speed. As a matter of fact the 3 rinnegan weilders were also just behind them. As the dogs started gaining speed over them Gamaken had to resort to defence.

"I will have to take the dogs out atleast."
Trying to be useful as much as he can, Gamaken remembers his times with Jiraiya and stops on his tracks.

"I can be more useful." Cheering himself up as much as he can, Gamaken decides to fight.

The dogs that kept tailing them also stopped on their tracks after they saw the giant Toad standing on a defensive position.

"Rhàaaaaa" Letting out a loud battle cry Gamaken rushes at the dogs and engages in a battle against them. Using his Sasumata and Sheild Gamaken kept the dogs away from Jiraiya. As Pain was no where to be found for now Gamaken had nothing to fear atleast for now.

"Ken san I am ready.. Its time for you to go" Without asking Gamaken's ,Jiraiya takes the decision and forcefully sends Gamaken back.

But as reinforcement Jiraiya had two new allies.

"Ma, Pa I will protect you cast the genjutsu as fast as possible."

"On it."

They were inside a dark tunnel with seemingly no end to it and it was the best place Jiraiya could find to trap the pain.

Both the geezer Toad filled air in their mouth and with an equal rhythm started singing a song.

"Is this genjutsu?" The animal path was able to discover it instantly but there was no exit. As an extra measure Jiraiya kept another surprise for them. A hidden shadow clone suddenly comes behind them and throws at them a giant fire type jutsu.

Luckily pretha path who's ability was to absorb any kind of ninjutsu was able to absorb the  fire before hitting them.

As the heat disappeared the tunnel now looked like, inside of an animal where their legs where trapped on its flesh. Instantly 4 toads surround them and binds them leaving the 3 pains immobile.

"I don't know if any of you are Nagato but in my every lessons I have warned you. Never underestimate your opponent. "

The genjutsu was dispelled and all three of the pains were seemingly destroyed with a giant stone sword pierced through their body.

"Ma,Pa are you all right?" Jiraiya could hear the heavy panting from the two old toads which made him worry about them.

"We are all right. This genjutsu takes a toll on us, don't worry." As the 3 of them were now a bit relaxed they started moving forward to exit the tunnel.

"Didn't you say sensei....never underestimate your opponent?"

A small whisper was heard stunning the 3 sages. 

Instantly Jiraiya was kicked on his side and was send out of the tunnel breaking the concrete structure.

Even though he was kicked with a huge force Jiraiya was able to land properly on the ground  but....

"Jiraiya boy your hand.."

"I know Ma.."

His left hand was cut off....

"Aaa....." a slight shriek of pain was let out by Jiraiya. But he had to endure it.

6 figures appear infront of the Toad sage . All of the weilding the gods eye.

"W-what? I thought only Nagato had the rinnegan. Time after time the number of rinnegan wielders are increasing. Even the destroyed once are all right like nothing even happened to them...."

Monologuing to himself, more unanswered questions came at him.

But,the real surprise hit him when he closely looked at one of the pain.

"Ya-hiko.... But....he was proclaimed...dead.."

Student  who was deemed dead by Konan had appeared infront of him and there was no mistake. It really was Yahiko.

"How are you alive Yahiko? Konan said you died long ago...."

"Ate you in a position to sake this questions sensei? I am alive and that all that matters.."

His questions were unanswered.

Two pains out of six rushed at him. As he knew the seriousness of the situation he had no choice but fight them all alone. One of them being some kind of cyborg, his arms released multiple small missiles.

Already being in immense pain, Jiraiya had no choice but evade them and try to leave from that place. The Intel he currently had was very valuable. How the Pain's work, their abilities he had got a hold of many valuable information.

"I should focus on getting away. But they are not giving me a single chance...."

Suddenly he was kicked from behind and sent flying several meters away.
He maybe a legendary sannin but his prime time was far over.

"Chōōdama Rasengan"
Jiraiya jumps high in the air and points his hand towards the Pretha path. His hand released a high amount of natural chakra which then takes the form of a giant sphere which was atleast 5 times larger than him.

The spinning ball of chakra instantly vanished due to Pretha path absorbing the chakra and in return Deva path stabs Jiraiya through his stomach with a black rod and kicks him away.

"Aaaa..." After the sudden stab on his stomach Jiraiya grabs the in pain and tries to remove it from his body. Unfortunately he didn't had the strength to do it.

"Jiraiya boy.." seeing her student in a bad situation Shima could do nothing but worry about Jiraiya.

Losing his strength and conciousness every passing second,he had lost his strength to do something. Fell on his knee first then falls on the ground.

"I... this is the end....huh....well...I have no...regrets.....I..enjoyed my life...every bit of it....My...only wish was to meet....Naruto again....and eat a bowl of ramen with him....Now that I think about it......I had made a promise.....to see him become the hokage......guess it's not happening...."

As he thinks to himself about his favorite student, tears accumulate and escapes from his eyes making way from his cheeks. 

As Pain takes another rod on his hand, few words escape from his mouth.

"I had no other choice sensei.... Sayonara..."

A gust of wind blows near around them and suddenly the Human path of pain was destroyed into pieces and Deva path was kicked by a feet sending him away atleast a 100 meters of distance.
Instantly enough the human reaches near Jiraiya and picks him up.

His usually blue eyes were shining red. His mangekyo sharingan shining brightly through the hazy surrounding like a glare from death. His black trench coat fluttering due to wind and his tip of the forehead protector swaying like the Kyuubi's tail.

"The only reason you are going to see another day is because of my Godfather's current condition. When we meet again I will make sure every one of you ends up like that destroyed friend of yours. Mark my words...Pain."

The figure vanishes away with Jiraiya leaving a giant hole on the ground.

"So that guy is Uzumaki..Naruto.....He will be the biggest threat...."

Yosh. This ends the 20th part of Red Eyed Fox. Hope you guys enjoyed. If you did leave a vote and follow me for more stories like this.
Bye✌🏻✌🏻