SPAR 2

"Kuchiyose no jutsu" Sasuke slams his hand on the water after a doing some hand signs.

A giant brownish coloured toad apper with a tanto sword longer than its half body.

"Why did you call me here brat?" The giant toad called Gamabunta was the official summon for Jiraiya but also Sasuke too.

While learning toad sage mode he got the summoning from the old geezer toad Fukusaku.

"Help me win a fight chief toad. Please." Even though not scared of anything in this world, it didnt imply to the chief toad. When learning sage mode the chief toad almost killed Sasuke.
Which is why he always thinks twice before summoning Gamabunta.

"Wow!!holy shit thats one hell of a giant toad." Quite surprised about Sasuke getting a toad summon, Naruto didnt really care about it.

"Kuchiyose no jutsu"
Giant smoke appears, even larger than what Sasuke created.

"4 white tails with a red tips started swaying left and right. Slowly the smoke disappears revealing a large kitsune which was as big as Gamabunta if not larger."

"Naruto-sama its been a long time

"Naruto-sama its been a long time." Adsuki the leader white fox and summoning of Naruto was happy. After 4 years the only worthy one, his master finally called him.

"Adsuki san sashi buri. How about a small spar with that giant toad." Naruto points at the giant brown toad looking shocked at what Naruto just summoned.

"O-oi gaki what is happening here? I never knew that brat could summon the leader fox." Gamabunta was shocked. Sweats dripping of from his face and Sasuke. Never in hell knew Naruto had a fox summoning which had 4 tails.

"They look quite surprised. ADSUKI - SAN LETS GO" Naruto jumps on top of Adsuki and signals him to move.

A low howl was let out by the white fox and the next thing was the fox's tail and the frog's sword clashing. Letting out a huge gust of wind both of them jumps back where as Sasuke and Naruto jumps towards each other.

"Raiton : Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)" After doing two handsigns Sasuke's hand was now lit with lightning. He pushes his hand frontwards and a compressed beam of lightning was released.