"Thank you you uh...." he began, noting the fact that he did not know her name yet. "Jihyo" she answered with a smile. "Thank you Jihyo-ssi". "And you're?" she asked. "I'm Namjoon" he replied. "You're always welcome Namjoon. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. I'll be available right here" she answered with a smile. Namjoon gave her small smile before exiting.

Jihyo bit her lip as she saw him leave, "He's hot".

XXX

Outside he found Hoseok waiting for him. With a smile, he patted his good shoulder gently, "Better now?". Namjoon nodded with a small smile, "It still hurts, but better than the first day of course. 

Thankfully the wound wasn't too deep and the dagger didn't go all the way in, so the healer promised that the recovery would be fast and I will be able to move around as usual in a week". "That's great news. I was honestly worried" Hoseok said walking ahead. He motioned Namjoon to follow him.

"Where are we going?" he asked. "To our cabin. I want to give you something" his friend answered with a blinding smile. "Well uh... I wanted to ask....". "That how is Seokjin?" Hoseok completed chuckling when he saw the surprised expression on his friend's face. "Don't act so surprised. I know you will Kim Namjoon" he teased as he saw Namjoon's cheeks flare up. The alpha pushed him away lightly, acting annoyed but couldn't help but smile sheepishly moments after.

"He's fine you know. Definitely misses you like crazy which I'm sure is also happening in your situation but he's trying to stay positive. He mostly avoids the issue about the conflict turning into the war, insisting that it won't happen and frankly, I'm thankful for that. Almost everyone in the capital has heard half information about what's going on and a majority have presumed that there is a war coming. Even the higher ups. It's like someone did it on purpose to instill fear in the people". 

"How's Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, wanting to change the topic.

"He's great!" Hoseok answered with a bright smile, blush creeping on his cheeks. "You're blushing" Namjoon noted to which he only flared up. "There's something more isn't it?" Namjoon asked again, knowing his friend well. 

Hoseok nodded in response, "We mated" he whispered. "WHAT?" Namjoon yelled a look of shock and surprise taking over. Hoseok immediately shushed him, smiling awkwardly towards the other soldiers who were passing weird looks in their direction. "You did what?" he asked again in disbelief. 

"Yoongi told me he was pregnant". "Yoongi's pregnant?!" Namjoon whispered yelled.

Hoseok nodded vigorously. "Woahhh Hobi!!" Namjoon exclaimed patting his back teasingly, the latter only blushing and laughing at his remarks. "When did it happen?" he asked excitedly. 

"A day before we left. A day before, when I was over at his, Yoongi was acting clingy and irritable which was very unusual of him. He didn't want to eat and was grumpy all day. I asked him what happened and he got angry so we had a small argument. He then told me that he was pregnant". Namjoon's eyes were wide at the revelation. 

"His parents were home at that time, so I went over to his again the next day and we mated" Hoseok revealed, loving thoughts of that night, making him giddy .

"Wait so did his parents know that he was pregnant before you?". Hoseok shook his head, "Yoongi wanted me to be the first one to know it. I just how I couldn't catch it before, I mean I knew that Yoongi was acting different but it never occurred to me that it could be something like this. We told them after we mated" Hoseok said.

"Jung Hoseok! I leave you for sometime and this is what you do huh?!" Namjoon teased, the alpha laughing loudly in response. "Not but seriously, I'm so happy for you" his friend uttered, passing a warm smile to him who returned it with a half hug. "I always knew you both we meant for each other. When is the wedding?" he questioned.

"Right after I return" came the answer. "They were honesty glad that we mated but don't want to delay the marriage. You know what people say when two people have mated without marriage right?". 

Namjoon nodded in agreement at his words. By the time they were done with their conversation, they had already arrived at the cabin. Hoseok led him inside and started rummaging through his bad. 

"The love of your life wanted me to relay this letter to you. It was strictly meant for your eyes and your eyes only so I haven't opened it" he said, pulling out a letter and handing to the knight. "You really didn't read it?" Namjoon asked, eyebrow raised. 

"Of course not! If it's meant for you eyes only it means there's some adult stuff in there. I don't want to hurt my innocent eyes" he said patting his eyes in a fancy manner.

"Says the one who has already done all this adult stuff" Namjoon shot back wiggling his eyebrows. Their banter was interrupted by Suho who called them to the cabin for a meeting. Namjoon placed the letter in his bag, resolving to read it at night and left for the meeting which was held to brief the recently arrived knights about the situation and come up with a strategy. 

There had been direct orders from the prince to capture some rebels alive and interrogate them. Despite them coming up with a strategy, Namjoon was worried about the spy. On entering the room his eyes scaned every knight present. 

Him, Suho, Pil do, Hoseok, Minho, Minhyuk, Jongsung, Sowon and Rowoon. Among them, he knew Suho and Hoseok well so they were out of suspicion. Minho, Minhyuk, Jongsung, Sowon and Rowoon..... these men, he resolved to keep an eye on them.

As for Pil do, Namjoon was still neutral about him. He wasn't sure how much he knew about that man. They met through Suho and frankly speaking, Namjoon liked him despite him slacking off once in a while. He was in the grey area and Namjoon felt that he needed to look into him again before crossing him off the list.

The meeting went on till late evening and after dinner everyone returned to the respective sleeping quatres. Namjoon pulled Hoseok behind the group and once they were out of earshot, he filled in with the spy situation. 

"So are there one or two?" Hoseok asked. "Don't know yet" Namjoon muttered. "How do we find them?" he asked again. 

"Don't know that either" Namjoon sighed defeatedly. " I think we can get something out of the rebels once we capture them" the knight said. " But what if he's really one of us? " Hoseok questioned. " We'll let them know when the time comes. Till then, we'll get familiar with their schedule. I'll let you know if I have any leads". Hoseok nodded in response.

"But why among the knights only? It could be someone else too?", he inquired. "The rebels knew when my group was arriving at camp. They left their hideout a few hours before the soldiers from the base found them. Whenever soldiers are sent on missions, they are not told about where they are going beforehand, only the knights know the location. And this disappearing of the rebels just hours before our trope finds their camp has happened enough of times to assure me that the traitor is among us. Minho, Minhyuk and Sowon, all three of them have visited base many more times than us and also work at the palace. We have to dig deeper is we want to find out who it is".

So was the plan to find the spy made, and Namjoon could only hope that it would bring results or god knows how much damage it would cost all of them if sensitive information got out. 

Tried after a long day, Namjoon returned to his bunk and fell asleep immediately, completely forgetting about the letter from his lover that he had placed carefully in a small pocket in his bag.

Thank you so much for reading guys!

What are your views about the spy? Do you think Namjoon's plan is going to work? Is the traitor really among them? Comment more if you want faster updates hehehe :)

Don't forget to vote and share. See you in the next chapter!