"Now we don't know where they are. Tell some to keep a lookout and report immediately when they are spotted. We'll capture them all. Alive, preferably, maybe then they would be of some kind of help" Suho said to which Pil do nodded and immediately left to give the order.

"About the spy..." Namjoon began as soon as the door was closed. "Who do you think that person is?" Suho asked. 

"I honestly have no idea yet. But I do think that there are two. It is not possible for a single person to relay information from the camp and the capital at the same time. The rebels seem to know when and what the capital orders regarding the military as well as what's going on here". Suho nodded in agreement. 

"So what do we do? Wait and watch?", he asked.

"No" Namjoon replied. "We're gonna carry out searches like we planned before. I think I know a way we can find the culprit" he said, a small smile playing on his lips. 

"How?". Namjoon's smile widened as he bit into his meat again.

"It's a secret"

Suho started to say something but was interrupted by Pil do. "They're here". The three of them rushed out of the cabin, making their way to the entrance where they met the large group of two hundred soldiers. 

Hoseok made his way towards him and Namjoon gladly accepted his friend's hug with a smile. Namjoon winced as Hoseok held him a little too tight, his shoulder beginning to hurt. His friend seemed to notice it and pulled away with a frown. "What happened?" he asked. 

"I'll tell you later. First, tell me how was your journey?" Namjoon asked. "It was great except the snow. Till yesterday everything was going smooth and we expected to reach by morning, but last night it snowed heavily and our caravans got stuck in snow, it took some time to get them out. There were no rebels to delay us at least" he answered.

Namjoon frowned at that. "There were no rebels?". "No" came the reply. "You sound disappointed" Hoseok said with a chuckle. "It's not that.... Two days ago, when we arrived we were attacked at an hour's distance from the base. We lost half of our men in it", Namjoon then gestured towards his shoulder, 

"I injured my shoulder in the fight". Hoseok gave him a worried look. "I'm glad that you're okay" Hoseok said with a smile.

By then, they reached the mess where warm food had been cooked for them and they separated, Namjoon asking Hoseok to meet him the main cabin after he was done. He met up with another commander and proceeded to the medic for his checkup.

Upon arriving, the first thing Namjoon noticed was that no one was around. The two nurses were nowhere to be seen. Just as Namjoon was about to leave he heard a soft voice calling out to him, "Excuse me! Do you need anything?". He turned around to see a beautiful omega standing behind him with a smile. 

"I'm sorry, my helpers are having lunch and I was inside preparing medicine. How can help you" she asked. "Well uh, I was injured in a rebel attack a few days ago. One of the nurses told me give it a week's rest and come everyday for dressing it up".

She gestured Namjoon to undress and sit on the cot while she prepared the necessary ingredients. Slowly she began cleaning the wound asking Namjoon to sit straight and till. "I haven't seen you around before" she commented. 

"Ah well, I came to the camp two days ago" he answered. "You came two days ago and already went on a mission?" she asked again. "No. Our trope was attacked just before we reached camp". 

"Oh I'm sorry about that. Those rebels are a headache to all of us. I live nearby with my parents and we have run into a few of them before".

"I see" Namjoon muttered not knowing how to react to that piece of news. "There! All done" the omega muttered patting his shoulder after she was done bandaging it. Namjoon stood up and pulled the top over his shoulder, tying it securely before turning.