chapter. 13

(⚠️ giving a tag might spoil the chapter so I'll just say look out for the first part. it's triggering. but it's gonna take a huge part in the story so you have to read it :) but, just a heads up.)

Yoongi was crying.

Jeongguk was standing.

Some masked men had Yoongi in their clutches, he was kneeling down but one of them had gripped onto his hair and was making sure he was looking directly at Jeongguk with teary eyes and bruised face.

And he was naked.

There were some white sticky substance on his body-from up his pale bare chest to down his thighs.

He was covered in orgasm. All over him.

Jeongguk wanted to walk towards him but he couldn't move. His legs were glued to the floor and all he could do was look at the helpless Omega in front of him.

"See?" Jeongguk hears a voice from behind his back and he wanted to move. He wanted to look back at the man's face because his voice sounded awfully familiar. "I told you. I'll take that Omega from right under your nose and fuck him-I told you that, did I not? I warned you. Now look what you've done. He's gone. I must have lost count how many of my men had their time with him. Shit, he was such a obedient little pet. So tight and fresh. I licked every inch of his body and he was so-so sweet, fuck." He chuckled. "He was such a nice fuck. I give you that."

"Nuh-no.."

"What?"

"Yoongi?" Jeongguk raises his hands towards Yoongi, who was whimpering. "P-please.. hold my-"

Yoongi kicks Jeongguk's hands away with his bare, pale foot. And Jeongguk gasps, he retorts and watched as the masked men let go of him and Yoongi inched further and leaned closer to Jeongguk until his hot breath was tickling on his ear.

"..This is all your fault." Yoongi looks up at Jeongguk with a smile, and this time crimson blood was coming out of his head and when Jeongguk looks down on his hands, his hands were painted with the thick liquid as well.

"You made me a whore, darling."

Jeongguk falls back with into the floor with a loud scream.

"Jeongguk!"

No no no, I swear I didn't-

"Jeongguk?! Wake up!"

And Jeongguk opens with eyes with a loud gasp. His breathing was uneasy and at first he couldn't make out what he was seeing in the room. Everything was dark to him until he felt soft hands on his shoulders.

"H-hyung?" Jeongguk looks beside him to find Yoongi- fully dressed and looking more than fine. "Y-you were screaming in your sleep.. are you o-okay?"

It was just a dream.

Fuck, it was just a dream.

Without a warning, Jeongguk gets up as fast as possible and pulls the small Omega into his arms, briskly so.

Yoongi hesitated for a moment before his small frame relaxed into the taller's chest. He drew small circles into the Alpha's back and released calming pheromones for Jeongguk to relax. The rich scent of grapes now with a little bit of sweetness mixed was brimming in the room and Jeongguk inhaled the scent as much as possible to calm himself down.

"Sh... it was just a dream,"Yoongi says in a soothing voice, still drawing small circles in Jeongguk's back. "You're fine. You're with me. Everything is okay."

When Jeongguk's breath calmed down a little,he let Yoongi loose and Yoongi pulled back to look at Jeongguk's face, which looked so handsome even in his messy state. He cupped his face with his hands and smiled. "Bad dream?"