[Season 3] Chapter 46 Soul Sisters

Start from the beginning

"M-Macaque..."

"Don't Even try Mk!"

He Shouted, the Robots Sides having large chunks of ice and the ancient ritual grounds slowly freezing, Glancing to all of them He snarled and looked down to the three samadhi fire rings.

"I'm just here for the Fire. Then I'm done with you all! So Back off!"

"No! I won't let you!"

No! He can't possibly steal the rings! Mk needs it to Remove the curse on Donghai's Body and To Stop Ladybone demon!

Running up To him He Growled and a Orange glow Protected The Rings, eyes widen seeing a new power from the Monkey boy He cackled and looked at the Child "Oh? What's THIS?!" Laughing, the robot raised his fist and repeatedly Slammed his Metallic Fist on the orange barrier.

Feeling the strong impact The young Boy Coughed and Buckled up his Knees fighting back against the Heavy Power.

"Where'd you learn that Bud?! To that Dying Golden Kid? Well what does it feels like being now the Protector?!"

"Painful isn't it?! You take the hits while the others stays behind!"

Punching the sheild again Mei Gasped and Donghai crawled out, assisting Mk's power she raised her Freezing palms and Ugly colors of gold and blue Layered out Alongside Mk's orange barrier, Seeing Donghai Fighting He Flinched  Seeing her Stubbornly Fight even though her body is slowly turning to ice.

"Stop! Hai Don't! If you push yourself you'll Die!"

"Then what A-About you?! I can't Let him Kill you!"

"Hai Seriously you cant-"

Hearing a loud Crash, The robot Raised his other fist Slamming it down Donghai's sheild Broke in Peaces, gasping the girls eyes turned completely white, Dropping down Tripitaka Shouted her name, Only to be stopped by Tang pushing him behind with the sharp ice Blocking their way and slowly Spreading out the ancient Grounds.

"STAY DOWN!"

Jumping out his Mech the giant robot Vanished like Smoke. Landing with the ice Pearcing through the Ground The Shadow Demon cracked his neck and Glared at the three kids "I'll give you two options here Kid" Taking a step Mk Shivered seeing ice Covering half of his body.

"One, I'll get the fire myself and let you all be. Or two..."

Cracking his Knuckles, he advanced, Grabbing The Girl by her neck Donghai Choked and the cold got even more intense "I'll Finish her off!"  He Shouted, Scratching his wrist the Demon didn't even Flinched at her struggling Fingers, ignoring her Cries Mei Shouted; seeing her sister in soul Crying and Screaming, the ritual site is covered in Screams and shouts.

Eyes twitching seeing her two Best friends being held like Guinea Pigs Mk Trembled not knowing what to do, He's utterly weak and Weaponless right now, his powers can't Fight Macaque back and even The sheild he just Learned from Donghai didn't even work.

Not when The Six Eared Macaque Got some Power ups from the Ladybone demon with his shadow powers getting more Intense.

"Let go of her..."

"What was that Dragon Pony? Can't hear ya" Laughing, Mk Gripped Mei's Wrist Stopping her from Doing something stupid that might kill her. "Why are you Idiots Keeping this girl Anyways? Can't you see? The plan Sun Wukong has is not even Solid, He didn't give further Explainations and yet look" Showing them Donghai Breathing and Wheezing, Tang and Tripitaka Teared up gripping Mk and Mei's Jacket.

"I'd say Consequences of his Actions. Let's not be a liar here and Just Admit it that Ape will Be late, And once he's here he'll only see a dead corpse of his..." Looking up at his hostage, he snarled and Glanced back to the Scholar with The Ghostly Figure of the Great monk "Master."