"Harry stop. I want to stop here." She said, feeling the water halfway up her torso. Only the water wasn't that high. It barely touched her hips. The movement of the waters just made seem it that way.

"Okay fine. We'll stop here. Its okay."

She held onto Harry as if she were holding on for dear life. She felt like she was. "Good. Now, hold onto me so the water doesn't carry me." She demanded as she rubbed her eyes on the dry part of his shirt to dry tears she was hoping he didn't see.

"It won't carry you away."

"It won't if we go back." She stated.

"Wait just one more moment."

She shoved her face into his neck right beneath his chin. "I don't want to."

"Well, you have to."

"Why?"

"Because you're missing what's in front of you." He urged as he ran his fingers through her still dry hair. "See? You're missing it."

"What am I missing?"

"Everything."

She sighed and turned her face from his neck but didn't lean off of him. "What is everything?"

"The night skies, the stars, the moon glistening off the water... everything."

She clung to him harder and focused on what he was focusing on. "Yeah It is beautiful. It's breathtaking."

"It is." Harry nodded as he looked at her. But right now, he was looking at an even more breathtaking view. One that no body of shimmering waters could rival. "Still want me hold you, scaredy cat?" He mocked, straying from his own thoughts.

"Definately not." She rolled her eyes and splashed a few drops of water up at his face. But the grin told everything. So he grabbed her by the hand and granted her request by pulling her until they were at the rocks again, with the water rushing over their ankles.

"Land is so much better than water and that is a fact." She spoke as she sat down on the wet sand with her back up against one of the rocks. Harry sat down right next to her.

"You think so?"

"I know so." She laughed lightly and looked at Harry. October just started and you're already trying to get me sick before the winter gets here. We need to call it a night and go home and get ready for work tomorrow."

"I'd rather risk getting sick, than leave early. It's wonderful out here."

She gave in and crossed her legs. "True. It is wonderful. Let's just talk then."

"About what?"

"How we know enough about each other."

"Do we need to? I know pretty much everything there is to know about you. I've known you since the eleventh grade."

"But I haven't always been a girl."

"So?"

"So, you don't know as much as you think you do."

"That's hilarious. Quiz me."

"Fine." She said and she looked up into the sky in thought. "What is my middle name?"

He tilted his head and made a quiet humming noise. "Is it still Javadd?"

"No, it's Julia now. It's on my driver's license."

"Alright then, give me another one. I bet I nail this one."

"What's my favorite flower?"

"Flower? As far as I know, you don't have one."