She-Hulk trailer

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Okay, this is one is gonna be about a new hero, but she has some relations to Bruce."

"Do you mean Jen?" asked Bruce.

"Yep."

"How did she get in the car crash?" asked Bruce.

"Uh... it's a pretty long story, maybe I'll explain later."

"Okay ig..." muttered Bruce.

"Clip starts now!"

The clip starts, showing Jen peacefully sleeping.

An air horn held by Bruce came near Jen's ear, and Bruce blew it.

Jen gasps and screams, and immediately changes to her She Hulk form.

"Whoa-" said Peter, covering his ears, "that was loud!"

"I feel bad for her," said Kate, "She is sleeping peacefully, and she is woken up by the sound of an air horn right next to her ear."

Bruce gave a sheepish look.

Jen: Whoa, Jesus, what the hell man?!

Bruce: Still in control, no overwhelming feelings of rage?

"Wait hold on, YOU ARE IN YOUR HULK FORM BRUCE?" yelled Tony, shocked that Bruce is in his hulk form and still in control.

"Huh?" asked Bruce, also confused as to how he managed to merge him and his alter ego together.

"After Thanos succeeded in killing half of every living thing in the universe, you spent 18 months in a gamma lab, merging yourself with your hulk form, thus becoming Professor Smart Hulk."

"Wow," muttered Bucky.

"18 months in a gamma lab?" asked Bruce.

"Yep."

"Just... no words," mumbled Kate, "just... wow.  The determination- if it were for me, I would've went straight to archery practice than stay in the lab."

Jen: No, a normal amount of rage!

"Wait... why isn't she losing control?" asked Bruce, confused.

"Well... the only thing I know is that Jen can control her hulk form from the start.  There's not another hand on the wheel there."

"But how?" asked Bruce, still confused.

"I think the series might just explain later or it is just like that."

Bruce: You do revert back to Jen form when you sleep.

Jen: Was the air horn really necessary?

Bruce: For comedy absolutely.

"Brucie bear, never knew you were such a funny person," commented Tony, giving him a sideways look.

*music starts playing*

It shows a long shot of a remote island.

"Did I buy the island?" asked Tony.

"The show didn't really specify, but I think so?"

"Is that Rhode Island?" asked Tony.

"No you didn't buy Rhode Island.  And no, you're not gonna rename it to Rhodey Island."

Bruce, voiceover: This is a multi-year journey you're about to embark on.

It showed Bruce tossing a boulder, and Jen tossing another one, which landed further than the one Bruce tossed.