"Let me save us." (MK)

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Alright, this is a chapter which is highly requested by all of you, and now we are welcoming... *cue dramatic drumroll sequence* MOON KNIGHT!!! also known as Steven Grant and Marc Spector."

"Uh, who are they, exactly?" asked Tony.

"Steven is Mr. Knight, another version of moon knight, and Marc is Moon Knight."

"So they are the same person," said Natasha.

"Yep."

"But are they different?" asked Kate.

"They are different personalities occupying the same body."

"Oh, so Marc is a personality, and Steven is another personality, right?" asked Darcy.

"You can put it this way, yes. Steven is a gift shop worker who works at a museum, and Marc is a mercenary I think?"

"Cool," said Kate.

"Bringing them along with Layla now!"

"Okay wait hold up," said Yelena.

"Yeah?"

"Who's Layla?" asked Natasha.

"She's Marc's wife."

"Oh wow."

"Bringing them now!"

A portal opened, and three people tumbled down and landed as a heap of limbs in the centre of the theatre.

"What in the bloody hell happened?"

"Wait a minute. Why are we in separate bodies?"

"Wait... Marc?"

"Steven?"

The two men that looked identical looked at each other in shock, before hugging each other.

"Are... are we dead?"

"No we're not, or else we would've seen Tawaret. Nice hippo woman."

"Hold on. Marc? Steven? What are we doing here?"

"Layla? What in the world are you doing here?"

"Where the heck are we in the first place?"

"Okay you three, my name is Ruby, and I brought you three here to see your past, present and maybe future in the future. Okay that sounds so weird, but you get what I mean."

"Why should we trust you?" asked Marc.

"Marc Spector and Steven Grant. Both are the avatars of Khonshu, the Egyptian moon god. When you harness the power of Khonshu, you both transform into the moon knight. Steven, is a gift shop worker who works in a museum, and Marc is a mercenary."

"Okay... so how do you know all of this?" asked Steven.

"Told ya. I'm no prophet, but I do know most of the things about you. Also, look around. There are avengers, which some of them are... dead in your world."

"Marc, are my eyes deceiving me or is it really the Black Widow, Iron Man and Captain America standing in front of us?" asked Steven in excitement.

"No..." said Marc quietly, only noticing that there are avengers in front of them, who waved at them awkwardly.

"See? I'm not lying. Now seat down you three."

"I think we can trust her," muttered Layla.

"Okay," said Marc.