Magic Trio

Previously on avengers react:
The avengers reacted to incorrect quotes about themselves, and are going to react to the Magic Trio now.

Enough with the recap, on with the story!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Here is our magic trio!"

"Magic trio?", asked Wanda.

"Never heard of it", said Loki.

"Just see this beautiful work of art and you will know."

"That's such a nice poster!", said Carol

"I know right? They are just so cool in this poster, it's awesome", said Darcy, who is seriously thinking of printing this poster out and sticking it on her wall in the lab that she shared with Jane.

"Red, green and yellow with blue. Classic colors", remarked Maria.

"I don't really understand. The three of them have never fought together before, how can they have this poster?", asked our Star spangled man with a plan.

"While you spent your time in the sea as a Capsicle, there is something in the world called photo editing, they probably used photoshop or picsart or some other app, if they added filters, they can use polarr."

"I like you kid", said Tony, "You actually called him Capsicle? I thought I was the only one who called him that."

"You're not the only one Mr.Stark, there are over a billion people in this world who called our one and only Captain Language America Capsicle."

"A new nickname for Capsicle! Captain Language America", said Tony, "JARVIS, help me mark this down please!", he yelled.

JARVIS: Yes sir, I have already done that.

"Uh Ruby?"

"Yeah? What's up Sam?"

"Uh why is JARVIS here?"

"Oh, I just added him here, it is relatively easier than getting you guys."

"Uh ok."

"Alright, just be warned Magic trio: you are going to be laughed at."

"Why are we going to be laughed at?", asked Wanda doubtfully.

"Oh, you're gonna see Wanda."