Eternals final trailer

Previously on avengers react:
The people I brought here just laughed their heads off over the Magic Trio, and now they are going to react to the Eternals final trailer!

PS: I changed the way they talked, it is exhausting to type like that.

Enough with the recap, on with the story!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

"Ok, now is time for you guys to react to the final trailer of the eternals!"

Gamora:
The trailer we watched just now is just the teaser trailer?

"Yes, and I know that it is awesome. I'm playing it now."

The scene's music plays, the scene shows Ajak riding on a horse in a cowgirl outfit, towards a country house on a big patch of grass, and Ikaris is seen sitting on the bench outside of the house.

Ajak voiceover:
Five years ago, Thanos erased half of the population of the universe, but the people on this planet brought everyone back with the snap of a finger.

Earth appears in space, and slowly turns to the light.

Ajak voiceover:
The sudden return of the population...
provides the necessary energy for the emergence to begin.

Blue energy is shown in space, and soon orange energy took over and it exploded. The earth is shown, and an energy comet is shown dropping into Earth, and the Earth ripples. Waves crashed along the mountains, and tsunamis occur. The landscape is changing and moving around.

Ikaris: How long do we have?

Ajak: Seven days.

Sam: What does she mean by 7 days?

Maria: I think she means that they still have 7 days before world extinction again?

Bucky: I guess...

*Video resumes*

*Music keeps playing*

The screen turns black, and the words "Marvel Studios" appeared in block letters and in silver, on a red background. The words slowly changed to a golden color, still in block letters, and the background color changed to black.

The scene shows a red statue on ice, with all the eternals around it.

Scott: Ok, what the hell is that thing?

Fury: Is this authentic or?

Darcy: I'm not sure how to answer that.

Tony: Is this actually happening in real time?

Fury: Is it recorded, fabricated...

Darcy: I don't know, I don't know, and I don't know.

*Cue me laughing at this reference*
#lmao (wandavision)

Carol: Excuse me, what are you laughing at Ruby?

"Sorry, it is just so funny that you keep referencing yourselves, I will just play the video."

Sersi voiceover:
We're eternals.