4

Option two has been choosen.

"The police won't do anything, he's followed me before, we need to go to someone else's house" you explain quickly, "let me call my friend mark to see if we can go over there, alright?" He said, you nodded. He grabbed his phone mark picked up, "hey its cesar hope it's not too late", "no it's fine, what's up?", "can I stay at your house for a bit with my friend? ", "wow you have friends?", you laughed a little hearing that, "well I mean I guess their a friend? They were being followed and they asked me for help, now the guys are trying to get in, so can we?" Cesar asked, "yeah sure, can you at least tell me their name?",  cesar looked at you, "oh its, [name]" you said, "their names []", "I guess you can come over?", "okay thank you mark, we'll be there in a bit." He said hanging up the phone,  "I think I havent told you my name, its cesar" he said, you pretend to take a mental note of his name."I have an backdoor exit so we can get to my car from there " cesar said, you nodded and followed him to the car.

You two got into the car, "so wheres your house?" Cesar asked, 
You know the drill.

Option one: say it's in another county and you had to travel to somewhere in here.

Option two:say he wouldnt belive you if you told him.

:)