Xavier: Well, you see we have our own mission by expanding our land to this continent. We thought we were the only ones living here, but it seems I was wrong about it. I've failed to see there are natives such as yourself living here as well, and it would seem the monsters have ruined the only home your people have built.

Elena: You were expanding the land! That would mean you are here to colonize us and become your slaves!

She said she was overreacting.

Blaise: Elena!

Xavier: There's no need to worry about that, Blaise.

He said to Blaise, and look at her.

Xavier: I understand how you would overreacting for humans to make every non-human to be their slaves and become their property. And let me tell you, they are the worst.

Elena: Huh?

Xavier: You could say that me and my people are way different from humanity. In fact, we are better than the Old Humanity race.

Elena: Hold on, you said your race is better than the Old Human race?

Xavier: That's right.

Elena: Then... What are you?

He smiles.

Xavier: We are known as Salvatians, or you could say we are calling ourselves the Neohumans.

Blaise: Neohumans?

Xavier: We are a newborn race of humanity, better than the old humanity race. We are way more advanced than humans in this world. We don't look down on non-humans as inferior races, but we see them as equals, as Neohumans. We treat demihumans like they are our own, and we truthfully will not tolerate racism and discrimination because of how they look. That is the truth.

He said in a great speech. Blaise and Elena are left speechless by his words, as they belong to a different race from Old Humanity, as he referred to. Elena simply responds to him.

Elena: Wow... I've never heard your speech so great. Perhaps your words are true and so, I can trust you.

Xavier: Good. Now the main topic. I would like to meet your leaders of what's left of your kingdom for a diplomatic mission.

Elena: You want to meet our leaders?

Xavier: That's right.

He said. Elena looks away and thinks of his decision. She may say she trust his words, but not entirely. She needs full understanding for Neohumans to be here due to expansion of the continent. Blaise goes to her whispering.

Blaise: Maybe it is a good idea to bring him to them. He never lies about equality to our people.

Elena: Are you sure? They came here to expand their empire to the entire land we live in.

Blaise: I know, but he's willing to talk to our leader. I'm sure he has reasons, and besides, we need allies to help us get rid of them from our lands and win the war. Luckily for us, his people are the only ones who hold the advanced powerful weapons and a leader with godlike powers as well.

He said, trying to convince her to make them their ally to win the war. Luckily for Blaise, she's convinced so she turns around and says to him.

Elena: Alright, we'll take you to our leader.

Xavier: Great! Though you would accept my four men to be my bodyguards to meet your leader.

Elena: Hmm... Sure. Four is fine. The rest of your soldiers must stay here.