Kong was even pushed to do modelling with marienette when the male model wasnt able to made it and he had accompanied marienette that day and that made him appear in the billboards and got him number of modelling offers. Everything was fine and all until the news of kong going to thailand came right after graduation and the group was not at all delighted and protested against it. but kong being kong who took everything his parents say as law agreed. Then tom went back to london, stefan back to mystic falls, marinette back to france and ciri went to australia. The four supported him but there was a unseen crack in their  friendship which increased as the distance increased. The reason was not only kong going to thailand but tom admitted having a crush on kong after his break up with alex just a before of graduation and the other 3 pressure kong to give him a chance but kong had took a lesson to not date friends not even for fun and he knows tom was serious but he wasnt having any feelings for him so he denied. If you were to ask them then yes they still were very much the 5 besties but at the same time they werent. and it broke kong more as it felt like a deja vu all over again. and seeing marinette today he was overwhelmed. Marienette was only one who supported him, stefan was quiet but ciri was rather adamant about him giving chance to tom. Dont get them wrong all of them loved kong and adored him and they knew Tom would not break kong's heart so they supported him. Kong was think all this when marienette's voice brought him back.

"bella what's this did you know we were partnering with him" marinette asked her pa bella

"uhmm..mm that..." she stuttered "yeah what?"marinetter raised her voice which she never did.

"i didnt know kong will be here and this was a great opportunity..." she trailed off. seeing her frightful expression kong now knew she was shocked because of this and also he had to interfere.

"marie please do it na... i will  give you a city tour" kong said half hoping she takes the bait "or how about i will message arnold..." kong said and opened his phone

"NOOOOO!!!!....I...I will do it. i hate you kong" marienette said pouting and went away to prepare for the shoots. kong knew this would work. arnold was joss's brother and marinette has a planet size crush on him but always chickened out saying he is annoying and arnold's smug smirk whenever he flirted with her irritated her well her heart fluttered but she wount admit this because she had one of those first bad encounters and she knows if arnold come to know about the unrequited love of marinette then he might take her to a  church and marry the same day as he was quiet unpredictable and very much in love with her because he confesses it to her like 2 times everyday. As much as kong wants the duo to be together he knows better than pushing so he let them be and who is he to say anyway when his love life is in pieces but that doesnt mean he is going to abandon his role as friend and tease the other to no end or use this to his advantage because in the end he is a business man or going to be one.

when kong diverted his attention to other occupants he saw others was gawking at him knowing how hard it is to control those top modellers. He just shrugged not bothering to answer any questions and went to do some writing on his laptop. knott sat beside him in couch and saw the shooting and well kong tried to hide he was seeing the shooting. arthit looked too... well what's the word... ummm delectable for kong and he had to shift uncomfortably to keep his stance and this was not missed by arthit's hawk eyes and he mentally smirked to be the cause of distress to kong. But then his smirk vanished thinking what if the uneasiness was because of marienette who was too close to arthit and in kong's sight. arthit's temper only went high from that point. The shoot was awkward very awkward with both cats fighting to no end and kong decided to turn a blind eye to their bickering. Well if you minus all the ogling kong was doing.

Finally after 2 hours which felt like 20 hours the shoot came to an end.

"I have never had this kind of traumatic shooting experience in my 10 years of career i need food, wine and sleep" the photographer commented with a long sigh and scurried away before hearing more bickerings. 

Marienette went to kong to take upon his offer but was reminded of his flight in 5 hours by bella. So they took a quick stroll in the private area. When marinette came to know about kong being employee of arthit she went ballistic even going as far to dial harvey who had became the guardian of the group along with krist and singto because stefan was his nephew and he was singto's friend. But kong told her he was fine and he had got his friends and phis and also about his fight with singto about going back. she reluctanly agreed but not before taking his promise of coming to their gathering and taking the group calls which he has deliberately missed and asking knott to take care of him and giving stinking eyes and warnings to arthit. And then kissing kong's cheeks one more time.

Arthit was done with people giving him warnings and treating him as a criminal. He didnt even knew what he did except for the fact what he did. The memories that were resurfacing also were no good sign. he was confused and he didnt know what to do or where to go.

heyo guys! i am back.😁😅
P'krist's new MV sleepless is so good!
19/07/2022