"Here," [Name] split her legs and stayed on the ground whilst Dre followed, "Try-" Before [Name] could continued, Mr. Han placed his foot on Dre's back making Dre split all the way making his groan in pain while [Name] wince.

"Try this," Mr. Han said, pointing at the hanging bell he placed on a tree branch, Dre tried to kick it but stumbled back towards Mr. Han.

"[Name], try this." [Name] raised her hands before walked towards the males, It was easy for her as she leaped and ran the bell.

"I see but still," She raised her brow, "Still." Repeated Mr. Han. Dre watched as his sister stand underneath the bell, Still.

The girl stood still and raised her leg, pointing her feet to successfully ringin the bell, "Xiao Dre, you copy her." Mr. Han walked away leaving the two confused children.

Mr. Han grabbed a large cloth and hanged it up on the strings, used to hang clothes, in front of Dre and himself.

"Mr. Han, What's going on?" Dre asked only to be punched in the face, "Ugh!" The boy groaned, [Name] stared at Mr. Han in shock, trying not to let go of the bag she was holding.

"WOAH!" Dre gasped in shock, "Anticipation." Said Mr. Han, [Name] nodded until she saw Dre trying to peak from underneath the cloth, "I can't-" Another punch.

"Don't see it, feel it." Mr. Han grabbed the bag and handed [Name] the staff with a boxer glove on top, "You handle him, I handle bag for a moment." [Name] let go of the bag, unsure before launching a strike on a random, only for Dre to groan a little louder.

"Damn it, [Name]!" [Name] peaked from the side of the cloth and gave Dre a sympathetic look, "I felt that one!" [Name] quickly handed Mr. Han the staff once she saw Dre grabbing his crotch, "Sorry!"

"Two V One!" Mr. Han reminded, Him and [Name] started to throw one ball after another in the air before hitting it with a badminton towards Dre who tried his best to dodge it.

"Dre-" [Name] walked inside Dre's room only to see him flexing his muscles whilst standing on a chair, "What on earth are you doing?" She asked, not impressed.

"You think I can show these off to Meiying?" He asked, turning around to face his sister, "Yeah, sure. Whatever just stop using mom's makeup!"

"I am not!" The doors shut closed.

Before [Name] could walk away, She heard a loud commotion making her and Sherry stop to look at Dre's door only to hear a faint, "Ouch."