12

𓆉

I had left the ball room, I had ran and went walking anywhere but not near them. I needed space. My face was red and puffy, makeup all over the place and tears everywhere. My dress was dirty, I took my heels off and was walking barefoot. I was now at the gas station. I saw the gas station guy working, I go inside and grab a six beer pack. "I know it's illegal but please let me have them" I say, hoping he says yes. "Sure, but if I get in trouble I'm blaming you. I'll pay for it." He says, making me give me a little smile. "Thank you drew" I say leaving. I arrive to the beach, sitting near the water. I open one of the six beers and start drinking. Drinking was the only solution for me, i wouldn't drink much, just when problems were around. I couldn't stop thinking about Susannah being sick, tears coming out and me on my second beer.

𓆉

"Where could have she went to?!" Laurel says as a worried face happens to be spreaded on her. "I didn't think she would react like this." Belly says, tears on her face. They where all at the house, hoping they would see Sage come through the doors. "We just have to wait and see if she comes back" Dad says as he sits on the couch. "We can't report her missing, I'm sure she'll come back. She's a good girl she wouldn't want us all worried" Susannah says, sitting down next to her boys. Laurel, Belly and Steven were crying in Belly's room. They had all calmed down, just waiting for Sage to come.

𓆉

"Why Susannah?" I slur, wiping my tears away. I stand up and throw the beer package. I had finish all six beers, I knew it was wrong but it felt right, it cured me. I start walking back to the house, it was about a 10 minute walk before I saw all lights turned on from the house. Good they must be waiting for me. I open the door and see Susannah and the boys talking in the living room, they stand up as they hear the door open. "Oh my god Sage!" Susannah says grabbing me and hugging me. "Im sorry" I slur, starting to cry once more. "Oh she's drunk." Jeremiah says as he goes to the kitchen to grab water. Susannah had went to grab mom and my siblings. Conrad grabbing me to a hug "don't ever do that please, I thought I would lose you" he says, making me smile a little bit. "I needed space for a bit but im fine my love" I say, him looking at me with a smile at the last words. "Oh my god Sage!" Belly says grabbing me into a hug. God so many hugs. I had went up to my room to get into comfy clothes, I had shower first. I head downstairs and we all sit down to have dinner.

𓆉

Dinner felt normal, like Susannah wasn't sick, like it was just another amazing day in the summer house. It felt great. Susannah said she would do the trial, for us. I had apologized many times for my not so good attitude. Dad had left because he had to go with his 'girlfriend'. I was happy, I was gonna spend the lasts days trying my best to spend a lot of time with Susannah. Of course Conrad too. I had realized Conrad's and I relationship had been more than friends. I decided that it would be better if we talked about what was happening, just to make sure we were on the same page. We both were now sitting next to each other, at the beach. "I can't believe she said yes for the trial" Conrad speaks as I smile. "You did it, you convinced her!" I say, him saying it was Jere. "Hey I'm sorry for not being the best this summer. I had my moms secret hidden and I couldn't be myself." He starts speaking before I interrupt him. "It's alright Connie. I just want to talk about us." I say, him looking at me. "Look, I need you" "I don't want you to need me though. I want you to want me Con" I say standing up, him standing up and grabbing my hands. "I do want you Sage." He says before we both get into a kiss.

•••••
I guess this is the end of book one! I will do a book two till season 2 comes out! I loved writing this book so much, thank you for all the support you guys gave it! REMEMBER I'm writing my new book about Conrad Fisher! I'll leave a little sneak peak here! Comment if you would actually read it please cause I want to know! Thank you so much once again and see y'all soon <3

Sneak Peek ⬇️ (called 'Toxic Soul')