09

𓆉

We were both looking at each other. He would look me up to my brown hazel eyes, then down to my lips. We were gonna kiss. We both leaned in, when we hear a firework go off. We pull back, both staring into the water. "Um im going to sleep, night Connie" I say, trying not to make it awkward. "Night salls". I start walking away, hearing a 'stop' behind me. "Do you still have anyone fore the ball?" Con says as he stands up. "Uh no..I haven't found anyone yet" I nervously say. "Look. I want to take you, I want it to be me that takes you." Omg. He was actually serious about this. "Really? You would actually dance again for me?" I say laughing, him nodding and saying yes. "Then of course you can" I say smiling, gaining a hug from him. It was a very long hug, and the warmest. "We can talk about what happened tomorrow if you want." He says, as he walks away, me walking behind. I leave to my room, changing into my pijamas. Conrad liked me, had asked me that he would go with me to the ball, and he wanted to talk about what had happened today. It was like a dream. Don't blame me but this love had made me crazy, I wanted to kiss him, but that Damm firework.

𓆉

I couldn't sleep. I could hear dad and Jessica either fucking or talking. I was disgusted at the way my mind was thinking, so I head downstairs to go get a drink, water of course. I get to the kitchen and see Conrad with some chips and a soda, on the counter. "Hey stranger" I say, making him jump up from his seat. "Holy fuck you scared me" he says, making me laugh. "Cant sleep either?" He tells me, I roll my eyes. "I'm really tired, but trust me. I don't know if dad and Jessica are fucking or talking" I say, making Conrad laugh, almost dying. "So I'm really tired, but I swear if they don't stop I'm sleeping on the couch" I say, as I'm about to go upstairs. "Hey wait" he says, making me turn around. "You can sleep with me? Of course not in that way, but so you can rest" I smile. "Thank the lord please. I like you very much" I say, processing what I said. "I like you very much more" he says, making my cheeks flush red. We head upstairs making our way to his room. On the other side of the hallway. "Thank you con" I say, as I get into his bed. It was soft, and so comfy that I could be in forever. "Anything for you Sage" he says, as he turns the lights off. I turn around, closing my eyes. I feel two arms wiggle around my stomach, making me red. He cuddled me, omg. I say omg so many times, but it's Conrad we talking about. He gets closer and hugs me, both falling asleep.

•••••••
Thank you for the reads the book has received. I'm trying to post these as soon as I finish them so then you have more to read. If I don't post many then it's probably cause I'm spamming and I want to take it slow so I could have more ideas in the book, and do it slowly so no mistakes are in. If mistakes, ideas, or anything else is made, message me or comment! Also make sure to give this chapter a like <3
Also remember Sage's Playlist is available to hear while reading the book! Sorry the chapter is really short I'm js really busy with my quince!